Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Translated from the Belgian newspaper:

Amadou Onana is hot on the transfer market. The youth product of Anderlecht and Zulte Waregem, among others, can go to West Ham, which has 35 million euros plus five million euros in bonuses for him. Yesterday it became known that the negotiations with Onana herself, however, were more difficult and now it is clear why. The midfielder, who has already made his debut for the Red Devils, is also interested in Everton. "And Amadou wants to go to Everton himself," said his entourage. According to our information, that club has already made an offer to Lille: it would be about the same as West Ham's.

Only since last season does Onana play for Lille. He previously played for Hoffenheim and Hamburg, which received seven million euros for him from Lille.

Who would you join if you was him? West Ham, London, top 8 team, 50000 crowds, TV or lil ol' Everton? Unless we bribe him heavily no chance of him choosing us.
cropped-58655491_2381155358771579_8959443131124678656_n.jpg

11 starts last season. Should we be worried if the Moyesiah also thinks he's not ready?
To be fair it sounds like Moyes does think he's ready (we know from experience that he wouldn't give the go ahead for a bid of that size if he wasn't sure) but we're willing to push the boat out in a way that they aren't. I've no idea whether he's ready and obviously his inexperience is a concern, but I've been asking for this type of deal so I won't criticise the club for taking the chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.