Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.

I didn't type out a 200 word tirade about dress codes and Bill Clinton.

Crack on.

lol

You responded substantially to a one liner about a suit - escalating somehow to shagging mate - on a football forum, odd, what goes on in your mind is your own business.

I get it you feel passionately about the suit or your Benj, i dont care enough about it to be honest.

Best wishes to you, each to their own.

I didn't type out a 200 word tirade about dress codes and Bill Clinton.

Crack on.

lol

You responded substantially to a one liner about a suit - escalating somehow to shagging mate - on a football forum, odd, what goes on in your mind is your own business.

I get it you feel passionately about the suit or your Benj, i dont care enough about it to be honest.

Best wishes to you, each to their own.

Alright lads.

People visit/login and click to see opinion about Onana, not some random bloke in the poshest seats fashion sense. Call it in eh, ffs.

Lille president Olivier Letang, today.

“We are very well advanced with the departure of Amadou, who is in Manchester today to pass the medical examination. Theoretically, the documents should be signed during the day.

“We are there as we speak. His departure was not planned in the initial plans but the circumstances, the will of the player, the level of proposal from the clubs - which also demonstrates the quality of the boy and which makes it possible to congratulate the work of the recruitment cell.”

Status
Not open for further replies.