Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain how we can afford this deal and if we get gana then surely we need strikers not another midfielder. I'm all for this lad based on what Ive researched on him but with gana our needs are urgent elsewhere. How have we suddenly found this money? Something doesn't add up here. Hopefully one of you wonderful peeps knows something I don't. (maybe they are selling someone)

Can someone explain how we can afford this deal and if we get gana then surely we need strikers not another midfielder. I'm all for this lad based on what Ive researched on him but with gana our needs are urgent elsewhere. How have we suddenly found this money? Something doesn't add up here. Hopefully one of you wonderful peeps knows something I don't. (maybe they are selling someone)

We need both mate. Definitely need another CM

Month away mate, can't go 4 games in without a striker (rondon doesn't count)

Ideally no. But we did it under Moyes for a decade, it's not uncommon.

And to be fair...with our finances waiting as long as possible seems to be the better bet just for situations like this

Don’t forget we sold a player for 50 million. It’s probably not a case of suddenly having the money, just that (as with selling Digne to fund Patterson and Myko) we can actually spend what we bring in- some people I think assumed because we didn’t spend the money right away we weren’t allowed to spend it at all but maybe we’ve just been patient or have missed out on other targets.

Someone has offered £30 million for Gomes and £40 million for Gbamin!

Status
Not open for further replies.