Confirmed Signing Amadou Onana

Status
Not open for further replies.
First name we have been linked with in years that has genuinely excited me.

He is already pretty boss, only 20, will fill a huge void in midfield.

Massive sell on potential. Exactly the type of signing we should be making. A midfield pairing of him and Gana would be brutal. Add in Doucoure and Iwobi getting about, it's an exciting prospect.

I wonder if Frank would consider 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 if we got both.

Pickford
Patterson Mina Tarkowski Mykolenko
Gana Onana
McNeil Dele/Iwobi Gordon
DCL

That team can be top 10.

Ahhhhh why do I do this, just pump ourselves up only to be sledgehammered when we sign Winks and Che Adams.

20220804_015809.jpg

First name we have been linked with in years that has genuinely excited me.

He is already pretty boss, only 20, will fill a huge void in midfield.

Massive sell on potential. Exactly the type of signing we should be making. A midfield pairing of him and Gana would be brutal. Add in Doucoure and Iwobi getting about, it's an exciting prospect.

I wonder if Frank would consider 4 - 2 - 3 - 1 if we got both.

Pickford
Patterson Mina Tarkowski Mykolenko
Gana Onana
McNeil Dele/Iwobi Gordon
DCL

That team can be top 10.

Ahhhhh why do I do this, just pump ourselves up only to be sledgehammered when we sign Winks and Che Adams.
4-3-3. 3-4-3. But never 4-2-3-1, ever again.

“Lille fans of Amadou Onana are advised not to rush if they want to stamp the name of the Belgian international on their next jersey,” La Voix du Nord’s report states when transcribed to English.

“Because on the side of Luchin, we are slowly preparing for his departure.

“Currently in care to fix his patellar tendon, the defensive midfielder has huge ratings in the Premier League.”

The patellar tendon works with the muscles at the front of your thigh to extend your knee so that you can kick, run and jump.

The report does not state how severe the knock is.

Currently injured by the way.

Status
Not open for further replies.