Homepage Update: Allardyce: Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of them (Coleman aside) let Martinez down too. Wasn’t long ago they were getting pumped 4-0 at Anfield after another no show. Gueye has been central to most of our poor performances. Be’s A very average player who doesn’t turn up away from home. Siggurdson is the modern day version of David Bentley without any pace.

Well without gueye there we would get pumped every game.

Look, some of the players are being utter cowards, they want out and we want them out, utterly shameful bastards that will all hopefully be punted out the door come June.

Its been an utterly shocking season, Koeman has already paid the price and you would hope and pray that Walsh will be getting punted, hopefully very, very soon, the utter plantpot has no excuses for helping to build possibly the worst squad in modern football for 300m, its just an utter fraud on a massive scale.

Sadly what we are seeing with our cowards and the horrible little rat Mahrez is nothing new, things like this have happened before and will happen again, but that doesnt remove the blame from the manager, we must surely be able to get 11 players to play for him every week. Im no expert of course, but players like Rooney and Iceland should be 2 of the first names on the team sheet at the moment, 2 lads who, whilst not always tip top in terms of skills, always appear to at least put the effort in.

Stop picking the players whos heads arent in it anymore.

I was willing to give Gravy the season at the very least and I still wouldnt sack him, today, we should have enough about us to get out of this hole, but honestly he needs sacking at the full time whistle versus West Ham. Ive no idea who to replace him with yet or Steve Walsh, but my God if either are still here come June im gonna cry.

GrandOldTeam submitted an update to GrandOldTeam's homepage

Allardyce: Pathetic
allardycesam-1024x461.jpg

Sam Allardyce has slammed his team following their 5-1 embarrassment at Arsenal.

The words pathetic, crap and poor were used to condemn a performance which saw Everton 3-0 down within 21 minutes and 4-0 down by 37.

Allardyce: “I was angry. I’m still angry. I think accepting an instruction is part of a player’s responsibility at the level required. We tried to give the most instruction in the time we had available. There were clear instructions today because there was a good performance against Swansea [City] against Arsenal that gave them a good [3-1] victory and we based our plan on that.

“Unfortunately, Swansea played at the top of their game and we played at the bottom of our game. If you play at the Emirates, you’ve got to play at your best and our 11 didn’t play anywhere near our best, that’s why we were tumbling goals in a pathetic performance.

“None of it was any good in the first half. Our attacking wasn’t any good and our defending was pathetic. Tom Davies was good when he came on and [goalscorer] Dominic [Calvert-Lewin] did well and showed.

“Theo [Walcott] wanted to put on a good show but the pathetic performance we gave didn’t give him the opportunity to do that,” Allardyce added of Walcott, who endured a frustrating return to Arsenal and was subbed off.

“I had to change the system but it could have been anybody coming off - apart from the goalie.”

Allardyce was asked whether Ademola Lookmancould have had an impact.

“No, we’ve got £20m Theo Walcott and £30m Yannick Bolasie and if you’d put him out there he wouldn’t have done any better than the rest because the whole team played crap"

Who shall we copy next week boys? I have taped match of the day. Let's see who won and play like them this time. Can't believe he admitted the Swansea thing in public. Management! My God.

Our last 3 managers have been refreshing and great in interviews at start but then go south fast and piss us off.

Serious question, if it were possible would playing an all U23 squad be any worse than what we are witnessing at present?
11 players eager to impress, loyal to the club and willing to work their socks off. Allerdyce could just say pre match that he was forced into a radical re-think as the senior side don't seem to like playing football any more.

Serious question, if it were possible would playing an all U23 squad be any worse than what we are witnessing at present?
11 players eager to impress, loyal to the club and willing to work their socks off. Allerdyce could just say pre match that he was forced into a radical re-think as the senior side don't seem to like playing football any more.
Think playing the team that beat Leicester is the answer. Think big sam is savings the performances for home fixtures or at least the making of an actual first 11

In the media yet again this time saying this season a write off and focusing on avoiding relegation when there is still a chance to get EL football next season.

The man is clueless unless fighting relegation, so much ambition displayed in appointing this bloke.

Yes that was one of the few games this season that wasn't physically painful to watch. I might even sit facing the pitch the next time I go to the game.:)

There's something toxic at our club, We've had four managers in, what three years? Whatever you think about Allardyce, these problems are persisting. Surely logic tells us to look at the constants, the players, the directors.

We keep getting told the club is changing, that's all well and good and I accept that, but for change to be effective there needs to be a purge. Brutal and severe. Both in playing staff and those who are involved in running the club.

Sam isn't the only one riding the gravy train. He's an easy scapegoat. There's a deeper malaise at this club that goes further than the current incumbent. The players or the manager aren't the only ones who should be looking at themselves and asking questions.

There's something toxic at our club, We've had four managers in, what three years? Whatever you think about Allardyce, these problems are persisting. Surely logic tells us to look at the constants, the players, the directors.

We keep getting told the club is changing, that's all well and good and I accept that, but for change to be effective there needs to be a purge. Brutal and severe. Both in playing staff and those who are involved in running the club.

Sam isn't the only one riding the gravy train. He's an easy scapegoat. There's a deeper malaise at this club that goes further than the current incumbent. The players or the manager aren't the only ones who should be looking at themselves and asking questions.

Well said.

Start with kenwright, then elstone, then walsh...

Well said.

Start with kenwright, then elstone, then walsh...

It's a broken record. But after all this time, 22 years without winning at Arsenal. Disgraceful. And that's not the only club. The message that comes through is, that failure is acceptable. Good sport/show and all that. Let's have a couple of glasses of claret.

As much as I despise Gerard. He basically called it out. They fear them, too much respect, no pride in the shirt. How long have we been putting up with that? One thing about that lad, he'd run through brick walls for that crowd. Besides Davies and Rooney who do we have? And Kenright, besides looking like his face has been pushed through a brick wall, he's the most simpering, weak wristed, chinless bag of spit, we've ever had running this club.

We can complain as much as we want about managers, players. Who keeps hiring them? I'll say that again. Who keeps hiring them??? Yeah the management. That's were the buck stops. In any other business they would have been replaced/fired. Must be grand drinking that fine wine after the match. They're the real gravy train hogs.

It's a broken record. But after all this time, 22 years without winning at Arsenal. Disgraceful. And that's not the only club. The message that comes through is, that failure is acceptable. Good sport/show and all that. Let's have a couple of glasses of claret.

As much as I despise Gerard. He basically called it out. They fear them, too much respect, no pride in the shirt. How long have we been putting up with that? One thing about that lad, he'd run through brick walls for that crowd. Besides Davies and Rooney who do we have? And Kenright, besides looking like his face has been pushed through a brick wall, he's the most simpering, weak wristed, chinless bag of spit, we've ever had running this club.

We can complain as much as we want about managers, players. Who keeps hiring them? I'll say that again. Who keeps hiring them??? Yeah the management. That's were the buck stops. In any other business they would have been replaced/fired. Must be grand drinking that fine wine after the match. They're the real gravy train hogs.

It certainly starts at the top. When we hear Moshiri differentiate between games where defeats are either "expected" or "unexpected" how on earth do they expect the players to perform? They know they basically have a free hit if they lose. Sadly, therein lies the disconnect with us, the fans - we expect Everton to at least try and win every game of football they play. I would of thought professional pride and earning a salary that most of us could only dream of would mean the players at least put in an effort, sadly even that seems beyond a couple of members of our squad.

we expect Everton to at least try and win every game of football they play

You're right mate. As much as I'd say that Nyako incident was regrettable.. The least i expect is for players of Everton Football Club is to fight for the shirts. We are regrettably bereft of that. To me that is unacceptable.

And that is a charge I lay at the governors of our great club.

This guys a moron.

Is he using the transitive property to coach the team? Well Swansea beat them and we beat Swansea so we built our game plan off of that. That doesn't even make sense.

If anything you integrate what you can from what Swansea did to them.

I could be wrong but his reasoning through out that presser seems simple and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.