Homepage Update: Allardyce: Pathetic

Status
Not open for further replies.
His Team selection was to blame fully for yesterdays debacle, What a cheek. I was looking around for who was the perfect candidates to be subbed at half time and frankly it was any 3 from 11 the whole set up was wrong and there was only one person out there who should have had a sweaty arse crack and that was Allerdyce. The team hadn't covered enough ground to have broken a sweat.

Yes, you are, Sam. BECAUSE YOU'RE THE ONE WHO SELECTED THESE PLAYERS, YOU ABSOLUTE TOOL.

Where was Rooney? Sigurdsson? Coleman? Even Jagielka? And Lookman...oh wait, I forgot, he's in Germany.

I despair. Though he has got a point, because the majority of the players on the pitch are about as useful as a cucumber.

Theres probably few polarised thoughts on Allardyce now....most wanting rid. Its alarming how like "The Emperors New Clothes" its developing at the club. We all know the players who are ensuring this campaign could be the longest suicide note for the club....yet they still get games with unerring regularity presumably on the premise that theres no one else to play. Talent is jettisoned from the club on loan deals supposedly to gain the experience they could be getting with us. Allardyce's attitude at the Press Conference regarding young Lookman was absolutely disgraceful... "he wants games...wouldn't go to lower league...chose Germany etc etc" - Lantern Jaws clearly implying the kid was "difficult". Well so he should want games and want to play...unlike most of the others who look as though they'd rather have root canal work done than break one bead of sweat on the pitch. Why are the club's hierarchy tolerating this embarrassment of riches too...the stark insolence of a multi million contracted manager of a club of our (former) pedigree publicly stating live on television that his match plan was merely to copy the blueprint of Swansea to beat Arsenal. What ???? "The players aren't doing what theyre told to by us"....well do something about it then. Duncan Ferguson should be doing here to most of them what he did to Steffen Freund instead of playing Phil Neal's "yes, boss" to Graham Taylor in the England set up..or as it looks anyway. Alan Ball would be on remand now for assault if hed had to spend one game remonstrating with these sub-journeymen nomarks. I could go on...but I cant even be arsed stating the bleedin obvious now.

Theres probably few polarised thoughts on Allardyce now....most wanting rid. Its alarming how like "The Emperors New Clothes" its developing at the club. We all know the players who are ensuring this campaign could be the longest suicide note for the club....yet they still get games with unerring regularity presumably on the premise that theres no one else to play.

Talent is jettisoned from the club on loan deals supposedly to gain the experience they could be getting with us. Allardyce's attitude at the Press Conference regarding young Lookman was absolutely disgraceful... "he wants games...wouldn't go to lower league...chose Germany etc etc" -

Lantern Jaws clearly implying the kid was "difficult". Well so he should want games and want to play...unlike most of the others who look as though they'd rather have root canal work done than break one bead of sweat on the pitch.

Why are the club's hierarchy tolerating this embarrassment of riches too...the stark insolence of a multi million contracted manager of a club of our (former) pedigree publicly stating live on television that his match plan was merely to copy the blueprint of Swansea to beat Arsenal. What ???? "The players aren't doing what theyre told to by us"....well do something about it then.

Duncan Ferguson should be doing here to most of them what he did to Steffen Freund instead of playing Phil Neal's "yes, boss" to Graham Taylor in the England set up..or as it looks anyway. Alan Ball would be on remand now for assault if hed had to spend one game remonstrating with these sub-journeymen nomarks. I could go on...but I cant even be arsed stating the bleedin obvious now.

Jacob I agree, but could you try and use paragraphs so that we with sore heads on a Sunday can take it all in?

I have taken the liberty above of what I would like to read.

Very god points!

Jacob I agree, but could you try and use paragraphs so that we with sore heads on a Sunday can take it all in?

I have taken the liberty above of what I would like to read.

Very god points!

Ive got a bit of a sore head myself to be honest so take your point. But 2 and 3 are defintely linked as are 4 and 5. :cheers:

I honestly don’t believe that Fat Sam put that team out yesterday and thought anything other than a defeat was possible.

Don’t know how true it is, and as I am currently losing the will to live with regards to this bloke I can’t be bothered checking the facts - but apparently over the course of the last nine games he has made forty (yes 40!) changes to the starting eleven! The bloke hasn’t got a clue!
£6m a year it’s a joke, he’s got us bent over a barrel giving us a damn good shafting and he couldn’t give a toss!

Fat_sams_fault2.jpg

I think I understand him dropping Jagielka and Coleman. One's 35 so playing two games in a week might be a stretch. Coleman is back from a serious injury and ran himself into the ground on weds. Fair enough.

Pushing Mangala into the line up was daft. Give him time to bed in, especially as Williams and Holgate look solid when they play together.

Schneiderlin... Sam clearly thinks he can get a tune out of this guy but it's not working. He must be super special in training. He just offers so little. To the point I miss Phil Neville. See what you made me say Morgan????

Picking Bolassie. He needs to be eased back as a sub. Maybe Sam wanted to hit Arsenal on the break with pace with him and Theo. Maybe siggy had a knock. Whatever, he's not doing much for us. Should have been giving Lookman starts. Hindsight eh?

Tactics. Not even sure. I don't think we were trying to sit back a la Chelsea at home or West Brom away. We kept pushing forward but getting turned over and countered on. I'd rather we'd do the former than be a shapeless incoherent mess and get smashed 5-1

Allardyce is an obvious target but these players have refused to play for anyone some as far back as Martinez. Until they are jettisoned a new manager will go the same way. They refuse to follow any instruction from any manager.
I agree with this but mate, come on, it's Sam Allardyce, I'd rather poke my eyes out with shitty sticks than play for him.

If our predicament wasn't so serious, this would be a farce, can't he go off ill or something for the next 4 months and let someone else pick the team, he's a leech, with no concept of what it means to be a top manager that's why he's been to so many clubs.
Get him and his kopite mini-me out of control asap.

I'm sure they're trying their best to get us relegated.

I agree with this but mate, come on, it's Sam Allardyce, I'd rather poke my eyes out with shitty sticks than play for him.

Yeah he’s compounding the problem but his entire history points to making sides who play horrible football but are defensively resolute. The players showed in their first few games under him they could do that easily. We went to Anfield and threw a blanket over a rampant attack, limited Chelsea to barely a chance etc. I could accept at that point the argumentbon here between those happy to see results and those wanting to see better football. Then as soon as the players felt they’d done enough they completely regressed to the dark days under Koeman and Unsworth. Whereas the squads of Palace and Sunderland could keep up Allardyce’s rudimentary style of play these players wouldn’t even do that. The simplest most basic football tactic in the world ‘get behind the ball and just concentrate’ and the players won’t even do that. Even Allardyce seems to have lost patience with them. Sunderland’s mercernaries would play for him, bad boys like Anelka and El Hadj Diouf would play for him, but Everton’s squad of utter turds won’t.

They are an absolute disgrace to the club and without doubt the worst Everton squad I have seen in my lifetime. Thank god this group of players wasn’t there on the final days of 94 or 98 because we’d have gone down. They wouldn’t have even shown up.

Status
Not open for further replies.