Homepage Update: Allardyce Explains Klaassen Snub

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking back not too far there are Hammers fans who'd debate that one with you.

I'd really doubt that.

Were there teams in 18th on 28 points from 33 games that season? Seems really plausible that teams who can't buy a win all season are going to win 5 on the spin, nevermind the fact it's not physically possible as they all have to play each other.

As far as I can tell, there isn't a lot of "he's not being used right!" shouts going on here. It's more akin to "we have no idea what we have and our season is over, why the hell not?"

He may very well be gash. Most probably is if he's been passed over by 3 managers(I FN HATE Koeman for this group of players).

But we have "seasoned pros" who can't even do half of the basics right and we have alternatives that never play because of Sams "we don't know what we have" idea.

Hopefully next season we will not be debating Sam or Klassen, Ramirez, Mirallas or several other deadbeats presently on our books and drawing huge salaries.

Sam Allardyce, a short story.

After the Brighton game: "It's my job to absorb the pressure away from the players and take the stick."

Curb Your Enthusiasm music:

After the Arsenal game: "It doesn't matter what system I pick, it's up to the players. I can show them but it's up to the players."

After the Spurs game: "Too many of the players decided not to defend any more. But for Jordan Pickford it could have been more and I'm disappointed in the professionalism of the players"

After the Watford game
: "It's the players' responsibility at the end of the day, not me. They get the ball and pass it. You can't blame me if they don't pass to each other.

After the Liverpool game: "If I had the opportunity to play Klaassen I would but I haven't because I've got to win. I can't say "go and give it a go lad" because if we lose it's me who gets the stick."

Last edited:

Hopefully next season we will not be debating Sam or Klassen, Ramirez, Mirallas or several other deadbeats presently on our books and drawing huge salaries.
Just CC'd in Kenwright, Walsh, Shakespeare, Lee, Elstone, Stekelenberg, Besic, McCarthy, Robles, Schneiderlin, Rooney, Jageilka, Williams, Martina, Baines and Calvert-Lewin mate.

Just watched this again: klaassen, vlasic and lookman all in the team playing well and all of a sudden they are pushed aside. Would love to see klaassen and vlasic in the first team against Swansea instead of those Donkeys Rooney and Bolasie

After the Brighton game: "It's my job to absorb the pressure away from the players and take the stick."

After the Arsenal game: "It doesn't matter what system I pick, it's up to the players. I can show them but it's up to the players."

After the Spurs game: "Too many of the players decided not to defend any more. But for Jordan Pickford it could have been more and I'm disappointed in the professionalism of the players"

After the Watford game
: "It's the players' responsibility at the end of the day, not me. They get the ball and pass it. You can't blame me if they don't pass to each other.

After the Liverpool game: "If I had the opportunity to play Klaassen I would but I haven't because I've got to win. I can't say "go and give it a go lad" because if we lose it's me who gets the stick."

Haha. That sums it all up. This is what Allardyce is all about - deflecting blame and responsibility from himself, and passing it onto others.

I'm assuming Klaassen was more of a Koeman signing than a Walsh signing, but even so, you also have to wonder how Walsh and others are so ready to write off a £24m signing who hasn't started a league game since September.

After the Watford game

Egotistical fat bell.

God I despise the man

After the Watford game

Love this.
BFS is real life walking cariacature, a complete parody of a football manager.
If he wasn't managing Everton football club, it would be hilarious. How did we ever get here?

Reactions: Tez
Status
Not open for further replies.