2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly think Allan's passion and love of a solid tackle combined with a younger mans legs is our perfect DM. Hes one of the players Ive never doubted his desire to put a shift in and do the hard work, but he doesnt seem to have the legs to do it by himself, probably because he spent so much of his career banging his legs against other guys legs. No doubt a top leader, but I think really needs someone youthful and with absolute boundless energy next to him.

In a midfield three with say Zinchenko and Gallacher either side, then think him or Dacoure could work in more of a '6' role. Both players around him technically very good and both very high energy levels and can cover ground too.

Ideally we sign a top class DM, but honestly there's not that many around especially when we have a lot of other areas to fill. So need to look at what we have and try utilize it too.

Zinchenko Gallacher
Allan/Dacoure

Think either of those two could work like that

Brilliant news but isn’t it a little strange her keeps the sex of his baby from his wife when they open the box, unless they were both in on it!
Nah, They ask if you want to know the sex of the baby, She obvs didn't want to know but he did. Nowt odd there. When my daughter was in the belly....I asked to know and kept the surprise from my wife as we had 2 boys already...she was made up when I told her.... well we both were.
Well in Allan, such a lovely Dad and man. I really like him.

Mate I love Allan, I’m baffled as to why others don’t.
I get that his legs let him down a bit now and he’s had some injuries but he’s a class act and has the same passion and fighting spirit as Richarlison which we need all we can get!

Me too mate, I think he’s a great little player, all fight, passion and desire. You know I think if his season wasn’t stop start last year we might not have been in the mess we were.

Love Doucoure to NEA either.

Me too mate, I think he’s a great little player, all fight, passion and desire. You know I think if his season wasn’t stop start last year we might not have been in the mess we were.

Love Doucoure to NEA either.
Doucoure is a little harder to love as he has little skill on the ball or passing but he’s effective at what he does.
It’s no surprise to me that all of our best periods the last two seasons came when both of them were fully fit - they’re our best two CMs by a distance and compliment each other quite well when they play together too I think.
Just wish they were both five years younger and fitter and had better players to play with!

His legs are shot. But always puts in a shift, never complains. But his legs are washed. Is what it is. When you buy a 29 year old MF and play him as a single pivot in a league that is incredibly physical and athletic - it's pretty remarkable what he has accomplished for us. But he's a traffic cone against quick midfielders.

He wants to stay via his high salary - never scored a goal for us ..... another free loader on a high wage.....

Once a class defensive midfielder - now runs like he is in treacle ........

Get rid imo

Joe….your opening phrase renders your last sentence highly improbable.

He won’t get that dough anywhere else so he ain’t leaving.

Has he reported back for pre season? Feel like I’ve not seen him in any of the pictures or videos?

Status
Not open for further replies.