2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nowhere near the top of the list!
The list is huge and does contain him though and probably everyone except about five players but he’s been the least of our problems except for being injured too much.

I don’t agree with this at all, the midfield is our biggest problem and he’s been a mainstay in it.

I don’t agree with this at all, the midfield is our biggest problem and he’s been a mainstay in it.
I agree but would say he’s the least of our problems in the midfield though when fit. I think he’s our best CM and if he was able to play next to a proper CDM and have some creative players around him he’d be a very effective box to box player.
If we’re going to play a two he’s probably not suited though.

I agree but would say he’s the least of our problems in the midfield though when fit. I think he’s our best CM and if he was able to play next to a proper CDM and have some creative players around him he’d be a very effective box to box player.

Fair enough all about opinions. I think he’s rubbish.

He got actually legged in at least 50% of our games, sure he had some good games, but at the main hes not suited to this league at all.

I had a fear when I watched him get legged everywhere and leave massive gaping holes in the midfield against West Brom in the second game of last season before they went down to 10.

I think he’s been terrible since he set foot in the door here and people only rate him because he was an Ancelotti signing.

I had a fear when I watched him get legged everywhere and leave massive gaping holes in the midfield against West Brom in the second game of last season before they went down to 10. I think he’s been terrible since he set foot in the door here.
I mean I like the fella, it might not show, but he falls under "All Everton players", so if we can move him on and improve on him then sign me up.

Quite the opposite actually. I know stats are not really that popular on here but Allan and Coleman are by far our weakest links numbers wise and by a fairly long way also. His legs have gone end of, he looks a totally different player to the one in Italy, its a shame really.

He has zero power, with and without the ball. Cant move, cant pass the ball further than 5 yards and never forward.
Every shot he's had from outside the box has sailed like a slow kite into row A.
Seems like a nice fella but has no attributes that suit the PL.

He has zero power, with and without the ball. Cant move, cant pass the ball further than 5 yards and never forward.
Every shot he's had from outside the box has sailed like a slow kite into row A.
Seems like a nice fella but has no attributes that suit the PL.
lol lol lol

Depends on the player trade to be honest, unless there is a cast iron six, who improves on him. He’s a keep for me.

Fan of Allan, think he’s underrated by many.
1. Our defenders have to sit back too deep because they are terrible.

This leaves our midfield with too much space to cover and they get legged and look awful.

2. Our defenders can’t pass the ball.

This leaves our midfield starved of possession.

3. We need 5 defenders because we can’t trust them.

This leaves our midfield a man down.

Allan would look decent in a decent side, just as Jordan Henderson does, if you swap Allan for Henderson it would make no difference to us. We can shuffle the midfield all we like but until we fix our defenders it won’t matter.

We haven’t made a decent centre back signing since John Stones in 2013.

Status
Not open for further replies.