2021/22 Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently he had the flu? There’s honestly something every week with out lot isn’t there. They’re never just fully fit no problem, there’s always some ‘little problem’ ‘not quite 100% fit yet’ ‘had some illness’.

Apparently he had the flu? There’s honestly something every week with out lot isn’t there. They’re never just fully fit no problem, there’s always some ‘little problem’ ‘not quite 100% fit yet’ ‘had some illness’.

I mean, it is flu season. Pretty much everyone I know has been run down or had flu or a bad cold recently in the north.

Not one of our candidates for getting shut of. Amazing that a statement from the manager saying the player had been suffering from flu all week has been labeled as a lie. I suppose it goes against agendas to admit he might have been suffering from flu, hence being yanked off and replaced by the useless Davies.

Not one of our candidates for getting shut of. Amazing that a statement from the manager saying the player had been suffering from flu all week has been labeled as a lie. I suppose it goes against agendas to admit he might have been suffering from flu, hence being yanked off and replaced by the useless Davies.
Probably because it makes very little sense to play someone with the flu for 75 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.