2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am happy to admit I’m one of many who had written him off as another example of our appalling transfer strategy of recent years. Lampard has clearly backed him and is bringing the best out of him. First name on the teamsheet for me. Another very impressive display today, with Gueye behind him he will hopefully be able to get up the pitch more and get more goals/assists.

Another great performance from him, battled well and showed some brilliant footwork in tight areas.

Did waste a couple of opportunities going forward though with a poor pass selection, but brill other than that.

What a turnaround from 12 months ago!

Probably the biggest turn around of any footballer ive seen

12 months ago he wasn't wanted by 99.9% of the fanbase and we thought he wasnt even good enough to be a squad player never mind be in the team.
Now he is first name on the team sheet in his new role, again today he was brilliant.

Neat footwork
Great passing
Tireless work

Biggest turn around ?

Reckon carsley for me , he turned into an absolute beast . Maybe joe Parkinson ?

12 months ago he wasn't wanted by 99.9% of the fanbase and we thought he wasnt even good enough to be a squad player never mind be in the team.
Now he is first name on the team sheet in his new role, again today he was brilliant.

Neat footwork
Great passing
Tireless work

Niasse after he got his locker back.

Neat footwork
Great passing
Tireless work

If he carries this form on he will Brands' most successful signing, amazing!!

Status
Not open for further replies.