2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really happy for him, frankly he got a lot of abuse that wasn’t a good reflection on the fans.

Love his energy. Technically not the most impressive but he gets forward like he’s running out of a burning building and we need that.
Technically he is the most impressive tbh, in this squad anyway

It means being good in a technical kind of way, technique that comes from the mind, not just an athlete.
o_O:oops::rolleyes:

Nah sorry, appreciate the reply but its just a term I have never understood in football.
Technically good or gifted, I can't get me head around what that even means.
Like does it mean, close control, striking the ball well, dribbling, positional.... or something else or all of the above.

But why? He is actually currently one of our most important players, obviously that's a reflection on the squad, but with players like Doucoure, Gomes and Allan around, who all offer nothing, we can't lose him first

He's doing well credit to the lad and credit to Frank, because he was the worst Everton signing i ever saw before frank arrived.

Is it a squad place i think we could improve player trading it definitely is, his form has been boom and bust in the main - mostly bust, is he a 32 mill pound player - im not so sure he is, we invested a lot in him and i think his stock is as high as its going to be, his contract is running down, id try to recoup as much value out of him as we could, put against P/S this summer or next and look to reinvest. He'd be low enough hanging fruit for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.