2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can anyone describe to me what being technically good actually means?
If someone boots a ball miles up in the air, who would you have the most confidence in effortlessly bringing it down with their first touch, turning/beating their man with the second and then playing a great ball with their third? And then conversely who would you have the least confidence in pulling it off?

In recent times ours is James Rodriguez and I don’t think there’s anyone else who even comes close.

Great players for us with limited technical ability - Tim Cahill an obvious one.

If someone boots a ball miles up in the air, who would you have the most confidence in effortlessly bringing it down with their first touch, turning/beating their man with the second and then playing a great ball with their third? And then conversely who would you have the least confidence in pulling it off?

In recent times ours is James Rodriguez and I don’t think there’s anyone else who even comes close.

Great players for us with limited technical ability - Tim Cahill an obvious one.
Spent a lot of time last night watching old vids of Cahill, Arteta and Baines, I miss players we could all truly love.

and we could still have james now pinging balls around

if it weren’t for the fat controller

His transformation is incredible. Always thought that there was a player in there. Never thought it would take a shift to central midfield to find it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.