2022/23 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He'll wanna go back Darrn Sarff I reckon.
Wants Champions League apparently.

“I won’t go to Saudi Arabia,” Iwobi unequivocally stated in an interview with Brila FM. “I feel like I have a lot to prove with my football, and I would like to play in the Champions League. It has always been my dream; I have played in it before, and I want to have a taste of it again.”

As discussions regarding his potential transfer unfolds, Iwobi maintains a focused approach, entrusting such matters to his agent. Emphasizing his commitment to the Nigerian national team, he remarked, “I am here to do a job for my national team and to stay focused on football.”

Wants Champions League apparently.

“I won’t go to Saudi Arabia,” Iwobi unequivocally stated in an interview with Brila FM. “I feel like I have a lot to prove with my football, and I would like to play in the Champions League. It has always been my dream; I have played in it before, and I want to have a taste of it again.”

As discussions regarding his potential transfer unfolds, Iwobi maintains a focused approach, entrusting such matters to his agent. Emphasizing his commitment to the Nigerian national team, he remarked, “I am here to do a job for my national team and to stay focused on football.”

Doesn’t he know we lived through Lukaku spouting off every international break? This stuff is amateur hour

I wonder what is happening with the contract negotiations ?
Earlier this year we were told talks were ongoing with Pickford and Iwobi and the feeling was that talks would be postponed until the relegation issue was decided.
Pickford has signed a contract , I think Iwobi needs to do the same or may well be sold.
Yes I’d rather sell him now for £5m than keep him another season and he goes for free.

If any serious offer came in for most of our players then we should be accepting. They all have been, and continue to be, failures who have mailed it in the majority of the time. Be glad to see the back of them all (apart from Pickford, Garner and Tarkowski)

The issue we have is that we are not bringing in the players we need and continue to make poor signings so what do we do.

Puts a shift in but has nothing about him that justifies his transfer fee and wage.

When we were defending for our lives against Bournemouth he was given the role to carry the ball on every break, and every time he wasted it, about 5 times. Gray would have loved that.

Also his brand thing is horrendously cringe and when he donated £200 worth of Easter eggs for a picture promo, pathetic.

Either sign the contract or go now. If you want to go and can't get a buyer sign a one year extension and go in January

Status
Not open for further replies.