2021/22 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite Iwobi moment today was somehow when he found himself in space where he just had to run forward to get the keeper one on one, but decided to stop turn back and be tackled by a defender.

I honestly think he’s the worst Everton player of all time all in.

That is a particularly low bar to get under…but Iwobi is sure making a great attempt to “win” that accolade.

A professional footballer who is genuinely afraid of the football.

Never jumps for a challenge, makes the wrong call 99% of the time.

£28m rising to £34m

lol

I had a quick look at his Wikipedia page to see how many goals he had score for us

The highlight of his Everton career on there is that Marco Silva highlighted him for praise against wolves once. Worth every penny that.

My favourite Iwobi moment today was somehow when he found himself in space where he just had to run forward to get the keeper one on one, but decided to stop turn back and be tackled by a defender.

What’s the opposite of the ‘afterburners’? Because he put those on. He put the ‘before burners’ on.

A professional footballer who is genuinely afraid of the football.

Never jumps for a challenge, makes the wrong call 99% of the time.

£28m rising to £34m

lol
I've nothing against the lad it's just he's an atrocious footballer. It's the amount of money that was paid for him that really pees you off. I think Brands must have just come out of a coffee shop in Amsterdam when he signed him.

I've nothing against the lad it's just he's an atrocious footballer. It's the amount of money that was paid for him that really pees you off. I think Brands must have just come out of a coffee shop in Amsterdam when he signed him.

He didn’t ask for the big price tag, and im
Sure he’s a nice lad, but I’ve seen some “confidence” players in my time, but he’s easily the worst.

You can see his head drop as soon as he hears any stick.

Just a terrible footballer.

I think he actually is. In the top three worst ever signings as well; you can flip a coin between him and Voldemort really.

Like even Stracqualursi and Niasse put effort in and were marginally effective.

I honestly can't think of any worse than him. He shouldn't be in the squad, nor the reserves. I'd play anyone instead of him, anyone at the club.

This tipped me over the edge today - just a minute earlier he’d turned back on himself when clean through. Any half decent player could have played richarlison in - he just hits the first man. He also brings about the third goal after having over hit a pass to Townsend he then does a half arsed press on the full back knowing we’re now a man light in the middle of the park, gets passed around and gundogan then has acres to run into.

Our worst ever signing? There’s some serious contenders of recent times not least the record signing whose practically a jailbird, Ashley Williams who was completely past it, bolasie/tosun/gbamin/Gomes who were/are crocks, schneiderlin the crab who liked getting himself pointlessly sent off ,klassen who was pretty much the most physically unsuited player to English football and Keane the biggest mental midget I’ve ever seen.

On reflection I think he is - he’s got no heart or football intelligence, his goals/assists record are pathetic- also it’s made doubly worse that after the disastrous signings of the Walsh/Koeman era our “new regime” with brands as the mastermind thought that he was the game changing flying winger worth shelling £30m on.

If I was moshiri I’d have fired every single person involved from the scout through to the dof who signed him.

This tipped me over the edge today - just a minute earlier he’d turned back on himself when clean through. Any half decent player could have played richarlison in - he just hits the first man. He also brings about the third goal after having over hit a pass to Townsend he then does a half arsed press on the full back knowing we’re now a man light in the middle of the park, gets passed around and gundogan then has acres to run into.

Our worst ever signing? There’s some serious contenders of recent times not least the record signing whose practically a jailbird, Ashley Williams who was completely past it, bolasie/tosun/gbamin/Gomes who were/are crocks, schneiderlin the crab who liked getting himself pointlessly sent off ,klassen who was pretty much the most physically unsuited player to English football and Keane the biggest mental midget I’ve ever seen.

On reflection I think he is - he’s got no heart or football intelligence, his goals/assists record are pathetic- also it’s made doubly worse that after the disastrous signings of the Walsh/Koeman era our “new regime” with brands as the mastermind thought that he was the game changing flying winger worth shelling £30m on.

If I was moshiri I’d have fired every single person involved from the scout through to the dof who signed him.

He'd have to fire himself.

Iwobi was a panic signing suggested by Joorabchian to Moshiri when Zaha fell through.

Status
Not open for further replies.