2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was always confused when on football manager he was always one of the top 10 players in the world by 27 and worth over 100m... could the oracle that is football manager actually be correct? No... but he’s doing a lot better this season. Continue the good form Alex!

Was always confused when on football manager he was always one of the top 10 players in the world by 27 and worth over 100m... could the oracle that is football manager actually be correct? No... but he’s doing a lot better this season. Continue the good form Alex!
There is only one oracle.
Guru

That doesn't answer question. You are quick to condemn but slow to offer an affordable available option . says a lot about your opinion.
My opinion is we could have gotten a better player for the money we paid for Iwobi, I like Iwobi but lets not act like there isn't better value out there for 28m.

He's slowly repaying Ancelotti's faith in playing him week in week out and slowly becoming an important player due to him being able to dribble past players which Everton have 0 people capable of doing. I've said before I don't think he'll ever deliver what we paid for him but he'll do for now, If he can start adding more goals we could probably focus on different areas of the team.

I think you're right, but what do you think we paid for / signed him for originally? Do you think it was the Walcott position in the front 3? Whatever it was, it seems like RWB or Right midfield when we have 4-4-2 seems to be really suiting him, and at times if we are 4-3-3 even the attacking RW...basically it shows what a good manager can do!

Reactions: JMT
I think you're right, but what do you think we paid for / signed him for originally? Do you think it was the Walcott position in the front 3? Whatever it was, it seems like RWB or Right midfield when we have 4-4-2 seems to be really suiting him, and at times if we are 4-3-3 even the attacking RW...basically it shows what a good manager can do!

and I thought he was originally the no.10 replacement, before James of course, but it seems like this is better maybe as his passing is not so good? I always thought he wa supposed to be no.10 at arsenal but couldn't get in due to Ozil and others ahead of him.

Status
Not open for further replies.