2020/21 Alex Iwobi

JMT

Player Valuation: £10m
He's slowly repaying Ancelotti's faith in playing him week in week out and slowly becoming an important player due to him being able to dribble past players which Everton have 0 people capable of doing. I've said before I don't think he'll ever deliver what we paid for him but he'll do for now, If he can start adding more goals we could probably focus on different areas of the team.

DanB90

Player Valuation: £70m
He's slowly repaying Ancelotti's faith in playing him week in week out and slowly becoming an important player due to him being able to dribble past players which Everton have 0 people capable of doing. I've said before I don't think he'll ever deliver what we paid for him but he'll do for now, If he can start adding more goals we could probably focus on different areas of the team.
What did we pay for him? Was it about £25 mil? I know it seems high, but lots of middling footballers go for that these days. Seems to be about par for a premier league standard player.

JMT

Player Valuation: £10m
What did we pay for him? Was it about £25 mil? I know it seems high, but lots of middling footballers go for that these days. Seems to be about par for a premier league standard player.
28m rising to 34m, I'm saying it because I think we could've gotten a lot more accomplished player for that fee but it's done now.

Sheedy's right knee.

Player Valuation: £8m
Wonder if he will convert all those who have said he is crap? I hope so. Maybe he needed a confidence boost.
I think this system suits him and James been in the team is certainly helping. He may struggle again if the team selection and tactics hamper him. I haven’t been a critic. My only criticism is end product. He does the difficult things with ease but sometimes his crossing could be better considering the positions he takes.

Sheedy's right knee.

Player Valuation: £8m
Dribbling is a key factor for me. I would like to see a similar team selection. next game keep Diane at left midfield James in a free role and Richy up top in place of Iceman.

Toffe3m4n

Player Valuation: £70m
Dribbling is a key factor for me. I would like to see a similar team selection. next game keep Diane at left midfield James in a free role and Richy up top in place of Iceman.
images

Bullens Rd

Player Valuation: £35m
He's definitely looking much improved in the past few months, but I genuinely struggle to see why it took him so long to realise he can take on players and actually break into a sprint several times a game.

He was utterly appalling last season yet came to us fully integrated in the league and seemingly injury-free.

I hope he continues this upwards trajectory and becomes an important player for us. I've given him an awful lot of stick and nothing would please me more about him than to see him make me eat my words.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks