2020/21 Alex Iwobi

DOMNOLAN

Player Valuation: £10m
Was always confused when on football manager he was always one of the top 10 players in the world by 27 and worth over 100m... could the oracle that is football manager actually be correct? No... but he’s doing a lot better this season. Continue the good form Alex!

Guru888

Player Valuation: £950k
Was always confused when on football manager he was always one of the top 10 players in the world by 27 and worth over 100m... could the oracle that is football manager actually be correct? No... but he’s doing a lot better this season. Continue the good form Alex!
There is only one oracle.
Guru

JMT

Player Valuation: £10m
That doesn't answer question. You are quick to condemn but slow to offer an affordable available option . says a lot about your opinion.
My opinion is we could have gotten a better player for the money we paid for Iwobi, I like Iwobi but lets not act like there isn't better value out there for 28m.

APN_EFC

Player Valuation: £15m
He's slowly repaying Ancelotti's faith in playing him week in week out and slowly becoming an important player due to him being able to dribble past players which Everton have 0 people capable of doing. I've said before I don't think he'll ever deliver what we paid for him but he'll do for now, If he can start adding more goals we could probably focus on different areas of the team.

I think you're right, but what do you think we paid for / signed him for originally? Do you think it was the Walcott position in the front 3? Whatever it was, it seems like RWB or Right midfield when we have 4-4-2 seems to be really suiting him, and at times if we are 4-3-3 even the attacking RW...basically it shows what a good manager can do!

APN_EFC

Player Valuation: £15m
I think you're right, but what do you think we paid for / signed him for originally? Do you think it was the Walcott position in the front 3? Whatever it was, it seems like RWB or Right midfield when we have 4-4-2 seems to be really suiting him, and at times if we are 4-3-3 even the attacking RW...basically it shows what a good manager can do!

and I thought he was originally the no.10 replacement, before James of course, but it seems like this is better maybe as his passing is not so good? I always thought he wa supposed to be no.10 at arsenal but couldn't get in due to Ozil and others ahead of him.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks