2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me. He was awful. The lad can't control a ball, deceptively slow, has zero football brain.

There was a reason he was first to come off. Constantly lost the ball, made bad choices.

Belongs at a Burnley or somewhere
I mean I think it was more the set up than the player today. He was bad but did taking him off fix it?

He was awful, and I’m not a fan - but he wasn’t much worse than anybody else today.

The biggest issue is he´s coming in for a player who is so much better than him. Having Iwobi in the team over Richarlison drags the team down a lot of levels. The goal threat vanishes.

The biggest issue is he´s coming in for a player who is so much better than him. Having Iwobi in the team over Richarlison drags the team down a lot of levels. The goal threat vanishes.
Without question - he’s not fit to lace Richy’s boots.

I mean I think it was more the set up than the player today. He was bad but did taking him off fix it?

The problem is we brought him off for a player who also didn´t make a difference. Iwobi and Bernard would struggle to get 5 goals a season between them. The opposition have so little to worry about with these two on the pitch.

Can't pass
Can't shoot
Can't beat a man
Can't hold the ball
Can't make a decision
Constantly gives the ball away
Coward in a tackle (won't even contest)

Absolutely hate seeing him on the team sheet because I know he'll be utterly atrocious. He needs to go home and watch that first half back again, give his head a wobble and then beg the coaching staff for some serious 1:1 attention to at least try and help him resemble a professional football player.

They sat back and packed the defence and midfield. We held better possession but we're down to 10men by 70mins.

Every time Iwobi receives a pass, his touch his awful and his second is a tackle.

Status
Not open for further replies.