Not open for further replies.
Can't pass
Can't shoot
Can't beat a man
Can't hold the ball
Can't make a decision
Constantly gives the ball away
Coward in a tackle (won't even contest)

Absolutely hate seeing him on the team sheet because I know he'll be utterly atrocious. He needs to go home and watch that first half back again, give his head a wobble and then beg the coaching staff for some serious 1:1 attention to at least try and help him resemble a professional football player.

In a nutshell.

A proper player would be thinking “I’ve got three games to establish myself and make it impossible for the manager to put richy back in”. Instead he puts in a performance so bereft of anything he’ll be damn lucky to start another game this season.

Alex Iwobi played like an overly excited youngster trying too hard to impress. Richarlison is a hard act to follow but I still expected Iwobi to do more in the game today.

Can't pass
Can't shoot
Can't beat a man
Can't hold the ball
Can't make a decision
Constantly gives the ball away
Coward in a tackle (won't even contest)

Absolutely hate seeing him on the team sheet because I know he'll be utterly atrocious. He needs to go home and watch that first half back again, give his head a wobble and then beg the coaching staff for some serious 1:1 attention to at least try and help him resemble a professional football player.

It's as though when he gets the ball his head it going 100mph thinking about all the mad skillz he's gonna pull off...then loses the ball

Another famous excuse... "it's the system"

He's not being asked to play centre half ffs.
Did taking him off change anything? The answer is no, so to some degree the system was a problem. Or all of our players were equally bad. But singling him out when Digne was bad, Allan bad, Bernard nothing, Gordon nothing, James not great, Sigurdsson bad, is kind of harsh.

But he was bad. It can be both things.

Should never have started, don't see how he gets game time over Bernard and Gordon, he's too slow and trys to do to much with the ball before losing it
After what I saw from Bernard today, he shouldn’t be starting either. Gordon is the only one that should get the chance to start but I’m not sure he will be enough of an improvement.

You can just say no.

Yes Iwobi was bad. No Iwobi was not the whole problem.

I've said in the match thread Saints were the better side and had it down tactically

But there's being out done and then there's making it easier for them which Iwobi and a couple of others did.

Dragged off at half time again like a few times last season,the guy is wank.

How many times now has he been hooked at half time by ancelotti for being so poor.
Swear to god if i see his name in the starting line up again im gona hit the roof.
We literally hand the initiative to the opposition straight away.
He does my head in.

Status
Not open for further replies.