2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's done ok in the main this year and had some good performances, but that has to go down as one of the worst performances I've seen for a very long time. I hope Carlo puts him out of his misery and subs him at HT. Just put it down to a really bad day at the office.

How embarrassing. Taken off after 55 mins. Got 5 mins last night and you would expect him to at least make a go of it. Says it all about him. Nowhere near the level. Complete waste of money.

He's done ok in the main this year and had some good performances, but that has to go down as one of the worst performances I've seen for a very long time. I hope Carlo puts him out of his misery and subs him at HT. Just put it down to a really bad day at the office.

Again mate we've been completely hoodwinked by how bad he is, on the event he does alright we hype it up as a great performance. He's bad, like a really bad football player. We need to get shot and accept any old fee or we'll end up with him on the books until his contract expires.

I still think if they tried him in the middle he'd be fine, maybe even good, but it'll never happen so we should just try to move him on.

Hopefully we can convince an outfit like Fulham or WBA to take him off our hands in the summer.

He's absolutely dreadful.

At best he's a RWB which we dont even play.

We simply cant go into next season with him as any sort of option. He's everything Everton need to get away from. Main thing is hes awful. But he's a fraud in that he is the biggest going through the motions picking up a huge wage journeyman player we've had in years.
Best scenario is a season long loan next year with someone at least paying half his wages
Im so tired of seeing him in a Everton shirt.

Status
Not open for further replies.