2020/21 Alex Iwobi

roy vernon

Player Valuation: £10m
Remember Johnny Morrissey standing on the ball by the corner flag and looking at an imaginary wristwatch lol
It was the last minute of a 3-2 win against Leeds.
There is a fantastic photo of this, with 2 Leeds players stood helplessly behind him. (I think Bremner was one)
I've looked for the pic but can't find it.
Do you know the one I mean @Joey66 ?
They were standing behind him because all of that Leeds team in the late 60’s were terrified of Moggsy, the story goes that when he broke Jack Charlton ankle, he leant over big Jack, who was laying on the floor and asked ‘ are you ok big fella?’ That was the incident which led to Moggsy being one of only two names in Jack’s infamous ‘Little black book’ the other name, apparently, was Hutchinson of Chelsea.

Joey66

Player Valuation: £70m
Cheers mate, that's the one ;) You got to love the looks on the faces in the crowd too lol
If Iwobi can be half as good as this underrated winger we are quids in;)

1614726721519.png

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks