2020/21 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perfect chance today to play 433 with Iwobi central and James right. For some unknown reason he played 4411 this nulifying Richarlison Iwobi Lewin and Rodriguez

Ancelotti rightly saying the players didn't have the right attitude on the pitch today.

The worst of a bad, bad bunch was Iwobi.

Off the ball he just didn't want to press/know.
Cut him some slack, man, it can't be easy with your mind preoccupied with what model private jet you'll be buying at the end of next month.

absolute garbage. Him and Marcel can go
Crazy how people call him Iwobino
More like iwogarbagebino guy is trash
I genuinely wonder what Arsenal's reaction was when we called them on deadline say and said "We are prepared to pay you £30m pounds for your Nigerian international attacking midfielder Alexander Iwobi". I like to think they muted the call and started laughing their heads off, before quickly composing themselves in the knowledge that any delay could lead to a potential deal not going through.

I bet they didn't even have the audacity to negotiate for a higher fee, probably just responded with "Ok, that seems like a reasonable fee, we accept your offer".

--

I, like you, think he's absolutely woeful. Alas, he won't be the last 30+ million waste of space we accumulate in the squad. I can't wait to see what Brands has lined up for us in the summer - he'll probably go and throw 50m at Dele Alli or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.