2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no sympathy for him. Know your audience. You aren’t in London now, you are playing for a team in one of the most impoverished cities in the country.

Flaunting wealth in a time when millions are going to be losing their jobs is vulgar.

Not to mention flying in a private jet when the spotlight is on the climate.

Sums up the self absorbed nature of some Premier League players.

It is vulgar. I try to stay out of that side of it and concentrate on just the playing side.
Reading this morning about the 70 people who lost their job this week at wigan. So many in the lower leagues going to the wall.
For that reason alone have a bit more about yourself.
Fully agree

Private life..... that they put on social media

Sorry what?

It's not called private media is it?

How is it that hard to understand that it isn't that he is rich that people are annoyed by it, it's that a lot of if not most of the fans are suffering financially at the moment and he's blatantly flashing it in those same peoples faces... after having a [Poor language removed] season for the team that pays him... that get's that money off the fans
It is no different than any other year. Players have a lot of money. We don't. Social media means sharing his personal life. You don't get to determine what he does with his time or millions. This is an example of miserable people trying to drag players.

I haven’t read anyone say he’s not entitled to a holiday

Some go on about cryarses or bed wetters , the ones who deliberately twist what people say are the worst. Anything for a giggle you dim slugs

I haven’t read anyone say he’s not entitled to a holiday

Some go on about cryarses or bed wetters , the ones who deliberately twist what people say are the worst. Anything for a giggle you dim slugs

@KUEFC09U2 on twitter is the absolute worst for this. Just makes it up.

The weirdest yesterday was an actual fansite abusing the fan base. "Our fans are the worst" - er....

Go and live somewhere else on some other clubs money!

If we need to make a loss, so be it.

Can’t agree with all this nonsense about keeping a crap player for three years just so that you can eventually make a ‘profit’ on his ‘book value’ by selling him for 8million with a year left on his contract rather than 15 million with four years left.

Nonsense! Just get rid ASAP.

Last edited:

Proper bizarre signing. Still can’t get my head around it almost a year on.
Easy really. It was just to satisfy the baying mob who wanted a new face. I agree why Iwobi, probably just because of a misguided belief he would flourish Up North. In reality, another player coming to the provinces just for the money

Status
Not open for further replies.