2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right, Everton is a humble working class club. But football is no longer a working class sport and most footballers aren't working class heroes anymore. Even the ones that come from poor backgrounds tend to be millionaires by the end of their teens.

sadly mate, with the exception of Richarlison and Digne all the players have fallen into that category at some point this season.

Which is the point.
We are a soft club that go put and pay for the most average of players with a history of doing nothing.
Only Everton would have bought alex iwobi for 30m. Only Everton.

Which is the point.
We are a soft club that go put and pay for the most average of players with a history of doing nothing.
Only Everton would have bought alex iwobi for 30m. Only Everton.
Let’s hope we can recoup the majority of it by selling him to Crystal place, West Ham or someone like that.

I'm not the one crying about a young man going on holiday because I deemed him to have a poor season, while being played out of position I might add.

Enjoy your Saturday, "Clown".

There are no posts about holidays. Stop making it up as you go along as its making you look even more stupid.
Only thing i have my knickers in a twist are players coming here and taking the piss on the pitch.

What are we on now day 4 of pretending footballers having a few million even registers in the grand scheme of the worldwide lack of wealth distribution? Get a clue guys.

The issue for a lot of people about the instagram post, myself included, is that it is the most impactful moment hes had since arriving at the club. Perhaps if he holidayed as anonymously as he played, nobody would be bothered.

The issue for a lot of people about the instagram post, myself included, is that it is the most impactful moment hes had since arriving at the club. Perhaps if he holidayed as anonymously as he played, nobody would be bothered.

And yet you get apologists like the fella above calling us the worst fanbase in the world for wanting a bit more fight on the pitch. Which is basically the response to the social media post(not that i care) but thats why there was a reaction. Which i tend to get.
Is it any wonder we are so mediocre when challenging players who are coming here and clearly having a bit of a holiday.
Absolute state of that comment about worst fanbase.

I have no sympathy for him. Know your audience. You aren’t in London now, you are playing for a team in one of the most impoverished cities in the country.

Flaunting wealth in a time when millions are going to be losing their jobs is vulgar.

Not to mention flying in a private jet when the spotlight is on the climate.

Sums up the self absorbed nature of some Premier League players.

And yet you get apologists like the fella above calling us the worst fanbase in the world for wanting a bit more fight on the pitch. Which is basically the response to the social media post(not that i care) but thats why there was a reaction. Which i tend to get.
Is it any wonder we are so mediocre when challenging players who are coming here and clearly having a bit of a holiday.
Absolute state of that comment about worst fanbase.

To be fair mate, I think we're quite renowned for letting players know they can't get away with not putting a shift in.

Status
Not open for further replies.