2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now we know why Arsenal fans and football fans in general laughed at us.

Panic buy, panic buy, panic buy. I won't hear otherwise. Joke.

Lol.

Any poster - Iwobi is terrible

Next post

Big Iguana - something about Bernard

Rinse and repeat, forever.
Lucky for me more and more of the forum is starting to see that they fell in love with Bernard because he flashed a little tit in the form of some step overs and back heels and realize now that when it comes down to it he actually has nothing to offer them other than some quick moments of satisfaction. The eyes are opening.

And Iwobi isn't very good. I'm stunned it has been this bad because like Walcott I thought worst case was we overpay for an average player and he can't even manage that at the moment. But the forum isn't singing his praises and talking about how magic he is are they?

Lucky for me more and more of the forum is starting to see that they fell in love with Bernard because he flashed a little tit in the form of some step overs and back heels and realize now that when it comes down to it he actually has nothing to offer them other than some quick moments of satisfaction. The eyes are opening.

And Iwobi isn't very good. I'm stunned it has been this bad because like Walcott I thought worst case was we overpay for an average player and he can't even manage that at the moment. But the forum isn't singing his praises and talking about how magic he is are they?
Carlo doesn't seem to fancy wee Bernie, fair dues players come and players go. What I wonder is when Bernie's gone and Iwobi continues to stink out the joint who will you deflect to next. Apart from Richarlison, who do you actually like at this club? Doesn't seem to be too many.

Carlo doesn't seem to fancy wee Bernie, fair dues players come and players go. What I wonder is when Bernie's gone and Iwobi continues to stink out the joint who will you deflect to next. Apart from Richarlison, who do you actually like at this club? Doesn't seem to be too many.
I actually like pretty much all of them. I'm just a little more honest than most about their abilities I think. I mean I don't even dislike Bernard on a personal level but it does frustrate me watching our fans go nuts over mediocrity. If we're going by that standard Gomes is definitely next. The only player who I honestly might root against if he were to leave is Pickford. He's just really got on my nerves with the antics. The rest I'll support, even the really bad ones like Oumar and Martina.

Now we know why Arsenal fans and football fans in general laughed at us.

Panic buy, panic buy, panic buy. I won't hear otherwise. Joke.
I watched him a ton at Arsenal so I knew what we were getting ourselves into. I pray he gets it together because physically he has the tools to succeed. And I don’t want to see another 30 mil down the drain.

But like I said the other night, he needs to exercise common sense. Richarlison plays in a nice cross into the box and instead of spacing himself in the box and let us say attacking the back post, he is standing flat footed and inches away from Dom. I want Iwobi attacking crosses- I do. But make yourself available. Don’t clog up space.

Also, he needs to quit panicking on the ball. It’s not even like he is trying risky passes. Just take a breath mentally and make sure your plant foot isn’t facing backwards. I get porking difficult passes. I do. But you shouldn’t be missing wide open men consistently. It’s probably the main reason why Ancelotti took him out on both occasions.

I watched him a ton at Arsenal so I knew what we were getting ourselves into. I pray he gets it together because physically he has the tools to succeed. And I don’t want to see another 30 mil down the drain.

But like I said the other night, he needs to exercise common sense. Richarlison plays in a nice cross into the box and instead of spacing himself in the box and let us say attacking the back post, he is standing flat footed and inches away from Dom. I want Iwobi attacking crosses- I do. But make yourself available. Don’t clog up space.

Also, he needs to quit panicking on the ball. It’s not even like he is trying risky passes. Just take a breath mentally and make sure your plant foot isn’t facing backwards. I get porking difficult passes. I do. But you shouldn’t be missing wide open men consistently. It’s probably the main reason why Ancelotti took him out on both occasions.

Its already down the drain. He's rubbish. average at best.
Totaly embarrassing the comments on here after norwich. He just did basic stuff against the worst side in the division. Says so much when i saw comments like "excellent"
Total cringe.
We're stuck with him because we are the only dam fools who would have taken this tippy tappy creates nothing does nothing player. And he's on a fortune.
Makes my piss boil.

Its already down the drain. He's rubbish. average at best.
Totaly embarrassing the comments on here after norwich. He just did basic stuff against the worst side in the division. Says so much when i saw comments like "excellent"
Total cringe.
We're stuck with him because we are the only dam fools who would have taken this tippy tappy creates nothing does nothing player. And he's on a fortune.
Makes my piss boil.
Basic stuff yet when he's not doing it no one in our team (except Gordon for the last 10 or so minutes at Spurs) does it.

Basic stuff yet when he's not doing it no one in our team (except Gordon for the last 10 or so minutes at Spurs) does it.

Thats why my miss piss boils at his signing. We have added another one. He's a squad player for the likes of brighton or watford. And they wouldnt have paid more than 7 or 8m for him.
Money down the toilet.

Thats why my miss piss boils at his signing. We have added another one. He's a squad player for the likes of brighton or watford. And they wouldnt have paid more than 7 or 8m for him.
Money down the toilet.
Nah you're missing my point. You're calling his ability to transition defense to attack basic yet we can't do it if he doesn't play well. The second half against Norwich and the first half against Leicester, both periods he played reasonably well, are also the only periods we've been able to consistently get possession in the final third.

Nah you're missing my point. You're calling his ability to transition defense to attack basic yet we can't do it if he doesn't play well. The second half against Norwich and the first half against Leicester, both periods he played reasonably well, are also the only periods we've been able to consistently get possession in the final third.

Christ. We hardly created a single chance against norwich from open play. Southampton carved them open 3 days earlier on the same pitch. Stop going on like norwich away was good enough.

Christ. We hardly created a single chance against norwich from open play. Southampton carved them open 3 days earlier on the same pitch. Stop going on like norwich away was good enough.
I'm not saying that either. Creatively it wasn't good enough but we at least got the ball up the field. We did not do that against Spurs.

Status
Not open for further replies.