2019/20 Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know we all laugh at Arsenal and say they’re crap etc but thy finished 16 points ahead of us that season. He played quite a lot in their squad and seemed to create a lot. I wouldn’t be surprised if he turned out to be better than most of what we have because like it or not none of our players are actually that good.

Prefer him to the W fella.

I know we all laugh at Arsenal and say they’re crap etc but thy finished 16 points ahead of us that season. He played quite a lot in their squad and seemed to create a lot. I wouldn’t be surprised if he turned out to be better than most of what we have because like it or not none of our players are actually that good.

The amount of times Walcott, Tosun, DCL fluffed his lines last year off the back of wonderful play has to have sapped the inner mojo out of the side.
Reckon its more that we don't have a critical mass of quality and personality.

Really hoping Iwobi and Kean are the tipping point.
Both talented and ambitious and have shown character and personality in coming.

On the field, if Iwobi's a success it'll drive Richarlison on.
If Kean's a success it'll drive the whole team on.
The likes of Sig and Gomes will lift as they quality in front of them to play to.

There is already significant character in Seamus, Digne, Keane and Sig.
The others confidence an energy will just lift.
Add Delph's skill set and experience and hopefully will get to see Everton having a proper go again.

Last edited:

There's also so much more to his game than pull out wide, do a stepover and cross. The lad is genuinely good at linking play.
from the videos, it shows that he can do a simple forward pass to my teammates after humiliating the opponents with his step-overs. Thats the biggest difference between him and Bolasie.

Status
Not open for further replies.