Confirmed Signing Alex Iwobi

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing for Palace though mate...

Imagine him in arsenals team the freedom he would have - Iwobi wouldn't last 5 minutes in Woys set up of "pass it to Zaha to hold onto it" whilst Wilf is swarmed by 3 players.

Trust me the lad is dynamite we need to get him signed in Janaury

Yeah I’d imagine in Arsenal’s team, he’d have abar 600 shots and 1 on target.

And no, I’ve seen him enough times to know that he’s an utter fraud.

During the second half of our 1-0 win against Arsenal, he looked like the only player that might create something and worried me when he had the ball.

Also against Man U during Solskjears short lived renaissance he caught the eye. I do rate him, albeit on very limited viewing. I think what takes something away from this signing is that is was so late in the day and hints of desperation.

Maybe he was a prime target and Arsenal were trying to play hardball and the Zaha scenario was just smoke and mirrors trying to flush out Arsenal. Either way he'll be a good asset for us. He does look better playing through the middle though.

Playing for Palace though mate...

Imagine him in arsenals team the freedom he would have - Iwobi wouldn't last 5 minutes in Woys set up of "pass it to Zaha to hold onto it" whilst Wilf is swarmed by 3 players.

Trust me the lad is dynamite we need to get him signed in Janaury

I can assure you 100% we wont ever go back in for him.

He will join Chelsea in January.

I remember him fleecing Baines when Arsenal won 2-0 a few years back and thought he looked good whether he has kicked on or not we will find out, but I would rather have Iwobi for 30M than Zaha for 85M.

That depends on what we do with the £55 million I guess. Hopefully buy a bloody CB

oooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh kevinnnnnnnnnnn mirallasssssss

his tune can now be used for iwobi

ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh alexxxxxxxxx iwobiiiiiiiiiii

The only good thing about signing him is the possibility we'll use the "Alex Iwobi-wobi" chant to the tune of "I Like To Move It".

My brother is a gooner and is sad to see him go. He believes he could develop into a good CM in a midfield 3 in time. We are certainly not short of pace in our attacking options with Keane, Richarlison, DCL and Iwobi. All of these players put in a real shift too.

Status
Not open for further replies.