Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.

Im not a huge fan of him at all, in dont think he is good enough but....1- he is all we can afford, 2- he wears the blue shirt and 3- he made a beltin pass to coleman for our first.
1. He isn't all we can afford
2. We deserve better wearing our blue shirt and shouldn't devalue our jumper by having to see dross in it
3. Ok...

He's so frustrating it's unreal. He has got good quality but he's unbelievably inconsistent. When him and Barkley (I think) left it for a Newcastle player to run off with it? That summed us up.

this is why he cost 500k. i don't think any of us were expecting him to be a regular starter. he's a good player for the price and we'd make a profit if anyone's interested, but he's another one of these that's good enough to be a backup player for us, we don't need to actively look to sell him.

this is why he cost 500k. i don't think any of us were expecting him to be a regular starter. he's a good player for the price and we'd make a profit if anyone's interested, but he's another one of these that's good enough to be a backup player for us, we don't need to actively look to sell him.

Jack, he's utter toilet.

He's Tip.

Complete Tip.

Status
Not open for further replies.