Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Id love us to get him, he can be very frustrating and his final ball lets him down too often, a bit like lennon pre this season, but moyes could sort that out and when he runs with the ball he can really stretch teams, and that is the one thing we really lack in the squad, an out and out winger. Have no idea what he,d cost though, possibly around the 5/6 million mark.

Well i think anyone with his kind of pace and ball control frightens the [Poor language removed] out of teams and would be an asset, its just wether we could knock the rough edges off him. Ronnie Whelan said tonight in the paper that everton would be the perfect club for him, and with whelan living in liverpool i wonder if hes heard we are in for him.

I really rate McGeady and would love him at Everton. Sadly i don't think he'l join us as we havent got the cash and also i think he'd rather go to Villa with O'Neill

Would love to see him in a royal blue shirt but as said before we don't need him.

Posted via Mobile Device

He'd probably be rubbish. Playing at Division 2 standard week in, week out so meaningless really.

Villa will probably get him though and he'll be boss. I hate Martin O'Neill and his minty aroma.

only got a limited knowledge of the lad was ok on sunday from what i seen but to be honest it was a DERBY against the fierstest of rivals fighting it out for the title so im sure he didnt need any motivation and its not uncommen for average players to play above them selves

He'd be a huge letdown in this league. He wants way too much time on the ball to deliver and he has a serious lack of real pace. It would be a car crash of a signing.

not good enough
agreed we need pace but also a wide man who can deliver a decent cross i would like bentley on loan so we can play him on the right and peanut can move into the middle where we are desperate for som creativity

I've watched McGeady for many years playing for Ireland and I'm still waiting for him to deliver. He looks good in the SPL but its a rubbish league in all honesty. Its telling that Liam Lawrence was picked over him for the clash in Paris. His pace is his only real talent imo, his delivery is shocking at times and his finishing is poor to say the least.

When hes good he has star quality, when hes bad hes a pasenger.

Just to inconsistent and i dont hink he has the temprement to be a top player to be honest, woul dbe a massive wrench for him to leave Glasgow and i beleive this would effect him a lot.

I wouldnt be surprised to see him at Brum.

express.co.uk/sport/football/379554/Everton-plan-swoop-for-Spartak-Moscow-s-Aiden-McGeady

Wouldnt say no, it always works out when we bring in wingers from Russian league, also Martinez likes him ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.