Aiden McGeady

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought his pass to Coleman was great (similar to the one he gave Mirallas last season) and I'm thinking, "Ok, here we go...."

Then he just turns to crap and nothing comes off. I mean nothing comes off for him.

Too bad because I think he really wanted to be here, play for us, and contribute. It just isn't gonna happen for him.

Signings like him make me worried about Roberto. He doesn't seem to have a club of what the club needs to move forward in terms of work in the transfer market.

He wanted him when he was at Wigan and so Roberto assumed it would be a simple case of signing him for Everton and everything would work out rosy in the garden. In 50 weeks as an Everton player, I think McGeady has barely produced 10 bits of football worthy of a Prem player.

The pass for the first goal was one of them.

Thought his pass to Coleman was great (similar to the one he gave Mirallas last season) and I'm thinking, "Ok, here we go...."

Then he just turns to crap and nothing comes off. I mean nothing comes off for him.

Too bad because I think he really wanted to be here, play for us, and contribute. It just isn't gonna happen for him.

Really? I just get the feeling that he's a bit of a journeyman tbh. Naismith turned it around with hard work and graft, I just don't see it with this lad.

He's just your bog standard winger capable of the odd flash here and there but on the whole a passenger to the team's cause.

Really? I just get the feeling that he's a bit of a journeyman tbh. Naismith turned it around with hard work and graft, I just don't see it with this lad.

He's just your bog standard winger capable of the odd flash here and there but on the whole a passenger to the team's cause.

I think he knew he was coming to a good situation with a top club. Last chance saloon perhaps?

Status
Not open for further replies.