AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regardless of past decisions, i see this as a move away from gambling sponsors in the future which is a good thing. I see a move away from throwing money around stupidly on transfers & wages which is a good thing & an acknowledgement of current mistakes which continue to linger & are hard to shift.
I'm not saying people shouldn't be held accountable but nobody at the top is going anywhere anytime soon so lets draw a line under the last few seasons, look at the positives (which there are a few of) & move forward together as fans, as a club & as a squad & push in the same direction.

Except audited accounts aren't lies. Despite USM sponsoring the training ground and other USM companies providing iffy sponsorship our revenues are down £188m for 13 months as opposed to 189m for 12 months in the last accounts and even our commercial revenues are down. In short the money USM is pumping in isn't even making up for the shortfall from legitimate sources.

Whilst our competitors revenues are skyrocketing, wages are going up, transfer fees are going up our revenue despite USM's best efforts are going down.
I thought I gave you the dictionary meaning of the word OUR earlier

Boss AGM.

We now have Usmanov backing us officially, Ancelotti in place and some quality younger players.

A couple of great signings this window, some even better sales, and we'll fly up the table.

Europa is a must for next season. We'll be able to justify more USM gifting by being in it.

Regardless of past decisions, i see this as a move away from gambling sponsors in the future which is a good thing. I see a move away from throwing money around stupidly on transfers & wages which is a good thing & an acknowledgement of current mistakes which continue to linger & are hard to shift.
I'm not saying people shouldn't be held accountable but nobody at the top is going anywhere anytime soon so lets draw a line under the last few seasons, look at the positives (which there are a few of) & move forward together as fans, as a club & as a squad & push in the same direction.

And considering there’s some consideration to banning gambling sponsors on shirts, we should be looking at others

Plus, it’s SportPesa ffs

I thought I gave you the dictionary meaning of the word OUR earlier
Maybe you should start answering questions and stop throwing insults.

Our revenues are down, we lost £112m, our commercial revenues are down but you are ignoring all that because of a £30m naming rights stunt. We desperately need investment in the squad to give Carlo a chance. However we have been told the £30m stunt is ring fenced for the Stadium and we have to sell to buy.

Yet you are still going on about a wet dream about Usmanov. Wake up and smell the coffee. Moshiri hasn't come up with the cash to buy out the other shareholders, we actually rent offices from USM and Moshiri was a no show yet you are made up over a £30m option that is ring fenced for the Stadium.

How does one actually reduce commercial revenue when we are in the most popular and richest league in the world ? What a joke these people are that run us.

Also scary how high our wage to turnover is joint highest in the world, along side Barcelona. Shocking considering how bad we are at the moment.

I know some people on here won't care because all the talk about USM etc but I want the club to be self sustainable. And I'm worried the more debt we owe moshiri, (350 million upto now, with nothing to show for it) if the day comes where he wants to get his money back, we will be completely screwed.

We have already seen Chelsea's owner pulling away from them because of the political situation with Russia, could very easily happen with uzy before the project even begins.

Financially we look like crap, before the stadium construction has even began. If we look at how building a new stadium and how it effected spurs and arsenal who both had great teams before the construction, how is it gonna effect us?

Walsh really did well and truly screw us with the money spent.

If this AGM has taught us anything its this.
When all these FFP and accountancy lads start posting theses on why we are financially crippled just remember the 30 m and whisper to yourself.
The USM lads have got this

What £30m.

The £30m that is ring fenced for a £500m Stadium.

Maybe you should start answering questions and stop throwing insults.

Our revenues are down, we lost £112m, our commercial revenues are down but you are ignoring all that because of a £30m naming rights stunt. We desperately need investment in the squad to give Carlo a chance. However we have been told the £30m stunt is ring fenced for the Stadium and we have to sell to buy.

Yet you are still going on about a wet dream about Usmanov. Wake up and smell the coffee. Moshiri hasn't come up with the cash to buy out the other shareholders, we actually rent offices from USM and Moshiri was a no show yet you are made up over a £30m option that is ring fenced for the Stadium.
I note you chose to ignore the £350m that Moshiri has put in to the balance sheet, and also that he’s been consistently increasing his shareholding when the opportunity has arisen, since he arrived.

As damn squib attempts go, that’s a poor effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.