AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
i feel we can all conclude that the club is a complete shamble buddies and that the fans have greatly contributed to its demise. we need civil war before we can heal.
Yeah I miss the Blue Union too .
I wouldn't say we are a shambles though . We WERE a shambles but now Brands is finding his feet , we are acting real professional like with regards to the stadium and we are in the middle of a major squad reshuffle with all concerned knowing and publicly stating what we need and what crap has to go .
The AGM was a bit underwhelming but to state the club is a shambles is a tad off in my uneducated opinion .

Elstone did the deal with Sportspesa not Denise. Her commenting about future potential partners given the USM tie in, is hardly news ffs.

As for the hate, your comments about her e.g. chugger, are somewhat disparaging, to say the least.
Yeah, and she doubled down on it...

"Denise Barrett-Baxendale, wrote in the club’s annual report: “We value our developing relationship with SportPesa, who have demonstrated a strong alignment with our values.”

More than a bit of hypocrisy there: SportPesa reflects our values...but now they;re not 'ideal'.

Which is it?

Very little wiggle room ?
You're having a laugh aren't you.

Even if the 30 million is recognised as a single payment, based on your own numbers, thats 48 million, well under 60 million.

But, if it's recognised, for FFP purposes in the accounts ( and I don't know how it'll work ), across the lifetime of the project from PP being granted to build completion, then it'd be about 10 million a year, which would leave plenty of wiggle room.

Also, just as a reminder of the utter bollocks you typed earlier, with the important stuff in bold ...

So, there were no ifs and buts with you, you were certain that UEFA will investigate, but as soon as someone points out your mistake, you ignore it and try to wiggle out of it some other way.

You're massively out of your depth pal, and smell like you're full of something pretty unpleasant, so I'll bid you good evening.

Unfortunately you haven't a clue what you are talking about.

Etihad signed a 10 year Stadium naming rights deal with Manchester City that was investigated and City were sanctioned. The same thing happened to PSG. You can't get away with breaking down the deal into a long contract it is the total value of the sponsorship that matters. City's deal was for £400m over ten years. If you tried to break that down to £40m per season then it would of easily passed the 30% of revenue test.

Yeah, and she doubled down on it...

"Denise Barrett-Baxendale, wrote in the club’s annual report: “We value our developing relationship with SportPesa, who have demonstrated a strong alignment with our values.”

More than a bit of hypocrisy there: SportPesa reflects our values...but now they;re not 'ideal'.

Which is it?
Gambling commission was in the news today innit

she’s probably riding the dolphins back

I can see Usmanov sitting back in a rather large leather recliner with a slight grin on his face as he strokes his white cat and mutters under his breath
That,s right Sasha keep peddling the lies

Except audited accounts aren't lies. Despite USM sponsoring the training ground and other USM companies providing iffy sponsorship our revenues are down £188m for 13 months as opposed to 189m for 12 months in the last accounts and even our commercial revenues are down. In short the money USM is pumping in isn't even making up for the shortfall from legitimate sources.

Whilst our competitors revenues are skyrocketing, wages are going up, transfer fees are going up our revenue despite USM's best efforts are going down.

Kenwright on Ancelotti: "Moshiri told me he'd spoken to Carlo, and we saw a lot of candidates, and said Carlo was an instant. While we were all reading about his future, we knew he wanted to come to Everton. he was knocked out by his arrival at Goodison Park and what Denise had prepared for him. he phoned me after the first game and said I've never experienced everything like that walking onto a pitch and I said that's what they're like. they give you everything. He's the best man you could meet"

Ancelotti on us: "We can have a big ambition here. It won't be easy and we have to be patient but all the conditions are here. The connection between the supporters and team is imp and we have to improve it with better quality of football and showing the spirit in the players. We need the supporters. It's very important Goodison is OUR HOUSE where out players can show all their best quality and it has to be difficult for the opponent to come to. I'm very ambitious. I don't like to be in second place. I love my job."
Get him some decent footballers for gods sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.