AGM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gwladysnight ain't RS mate, he's either a conspiracy theorist who likes the attention we're giving him, or someone who's had his nose pushed out of joint.

My guess is the former btw.

No just someone who can see beyond the £30m ring fenced publicity stunt. Let's take the stunt out of the equation and see where we are. Falling revenues, a 112m loss and being told we have to sell to buy.

When Oligarchs or oil states come on board you get huge transfer fees, huge wage bills and an immediate improvement. What you don't get is mediocrity and falling revenues.

I think Moshiri is out of his depth, running out of money and didn't even show tonight.

Is NAPOLI owned by
A 2 Billionaires
B A certifable nut job who fined the players and put them into an extra training camp for losing a match
Do Italian TV companies pay the same as SKY/BT for broadcasting rights

Please show some credible evidence of your assertion that we are owned by two billionaires or just admit you are chatting rubbish.

Boss AGM.

We now have Usmanov backing us officially, Ancelotti in place and some quality younger players.

A couple of great signings this window, some even better sales, and we'll fly up the table.

Europa is a must for next season. We'll be able to justify more USM gifting by being in it.

This is my gripe with cup winners getting the spots, I actually want teams in the top 4 to win them so the spots are delegated down because European football is so important for growth until we can actually challenge for top 4 but even so, we could have an amazing season miss out on top 4 by goal difference and finish 6th in theory

Then someone in the bottom half wins each cup

They'll be in Europe and not the others, I think it's crap that

No just someone who can see beyond the £30m ring fenced publicity stunt. Let's take the stunt out of the equation and see where we are. Falling revenues, a 112m loss and being told we have to sell to buy.

When Oligarchs or oil states come on board you get huge transfer fees, huge wage bills and an immediate improvement. What you don't get is mediocrity and falling revenues.

I think Moshiri is out of his depth, running out of money and didn't even show tonight.

Mate you're talking rubbish.

Why you even arsed? You cant control what goes on at EFC neither is it your own dosh.

were in good hands. won't see us nearly bankrupt or receivership the days of remortgaging bills house are gone.

Running out of money...no reluctant to personally invest anymore money just yet, quite possibly

Either way I think it's a positive AGM, club is clearly trying to rid the issues we have and move forward together and we should all back them through thick and thin as always

Can’t wait for the fella who walks his

If that were the case they wouldn't be pushing ahead with BMD or pushing USM front and centre with the option deal.

Tonight's just underlined what was already apparent. All the signs are that Everton has not just Moshiri but Usmanov's backing. There will be limits to how much they can rig the accounts, so Brands will still have to shift the deadwood, but Carlo Ancelotti didn't sign this deal without knowing that this was a very well funded and ambitious operation.

Who does the publicity stunt benefit, because it's certainly not USM

Status
Not open for further replies.