After Sunday, would you have Rooney back?

Would you buy Rooney back at this moment in time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think if Rooney joined he perform even better than how he currently is at MU because all of the pressure would be off and he'd be able to enjoy his football.

He's 20 goals away from being Utds all time top goalscorer, maybe once he's done that, we should have cheeky bid for him, seeing as he's then done everything he can do at Utd

Decent player but nowhere near world class. Yes he would do a great job for us now but reckon he only has another 3 years before the lard takes over.

Decent player but nowhere near world class. Yes he would do a great job for us now but reckon he only has another 3 years before the lard takes over.

In all honesty though, when he was 16 I though it was only 3 years till the lard took over. He looks trimmer now than at any point in his career.

Then..... Ciggies are a hunger suppressant.

I have no doubt that he would return to Everton, no doubt at at all....... if it made financial sense to him and Stretford........

I'd take Joe Max Moore back right around this time, so without doubt Rooney could do a job. Can't see it happening though as others have said for a couple of years. With four years left on his contract, United won't let him go (at least at an attainable price) until he no longer can do a job for them. At which point I don't think I'd want him.

He's 20 goals away from being Utds all time top goalscorer, maybe once he's done that, we should have cheeky bid for him, seeing as he's then done everything he can do at Utd

I was just about to post this. Is it possible he has a crap season, but still scores 20? Ha
Keep the price down, but takes him top. Done everything he has to then comes back to us.

I have always though he might give us a couple of years at the back end of his career, when his United contract runs down !!

Status
Not open for further replies.