After Sunday, would you have Rooney back?

Would you buy Rooney back at this moment in time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Groucho

Staff member
JS69351106.jpg

Simple - after his performance on Sunday, would you welcome Rooney back? Not 'would you boo him' or 'is he a blue', but would you like to see him play for us again, specifically if he was up to it and not a crock?

JS69351106.jpg

Simple - after his performance on Sunday, would you welcome Rooney back? Not 'would you boo him' or 'is he a blue', but would you like to see him play for us again, specifically if he was up to it and not a crock?

You mentioned in the transfer thread the type of player we need, a Beardsley/Rooney type ( I won't mention the other tit mentioned lol ) and your absolutely spot on with the first 2. So if the opportunity arose tomorrow that we could get him back and he would be open to the move I would slap 20m straight on Utds table and get the deal done.

Lukaku would have an absolute field day with Rooney playing just off him.

You mentioned in the transfer thread the type of player we need, a Beardsley/Rooney type ( I won't mention the other tit mentioned lol ) and your absolutely spot on with the first 2. So if the opportunity arose tomorrow that we could get him back and he would be open to the move I would slap 20m straight on Utds table and get the deal done.

Lukaku would have an absolute field day with Rooney playing just off him.
I'd take him at his current level.

After this afternoon rant with that manc bell end I have changed my mind . I would have him back asap . Today made me relise what we miss . A true scouser who loves the club but money he had to follow to provide for his family's future . So yes I'd have him back but befor today I would of said no

Status
Not open for further replies.