After Sunday, would you have Rooney back?

Would you buy Rooney back at this moment in time?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've spent £4m in this window. FOUR MILLION. You want to bid for a man who would cost much much more. His wages alone means he makes £1.2m a month
Who says he demand massive wages? He rich, his Wife makes more money than he does. I don't believe hed come bk and demand 200-300k

Who says he demand massive wages? He rich, his Wife makes more money than he does. I don't believe hed come bk and demand 200-300k
Because it's a business, Rooney has twice held United at knifepoint and made them pay him more, he didn't need it. He was rich.

Everyone who believes he'll come back and play for £50k is simply living in la la land. This is real life.

Rooney wouldn't want to come back
Everton couldn't afford to bring him back
Rooney's sponsors wouldn't want him playing for us.

Because it's a business, Rooney has twice held United at knifepoint and made them pay him more, he didn't need it. He was rich.

Everyone who believes he'll come back and play for £50k is simply living in la la land. This is real life.

Rooney wouldn't want to come back
Everton couldn't afford to bring him back
Rooney's sponsors wouldn't want him playing for us.
Rooney a dying brand, he's not a Beckham who's brand will go on. Sooner reather than later he lose his place in the Utd team and his sponsers will leave him. If he's likely to rejoin it will be next year when Utd buy a better striker

Rooney a dying brand, he's not a Beckham who's brand will go on. Sooner reather than later he lose his place in the Utd team and his sponsers will leave him. If he's likely to rejoin it will be next year when Utd buy a better striker
Regardless, he's still a brand. Nike etc will still use him. We're struggling to get ANYONE in. We certainly won't get Rooney in. I'll bet my house on it.

Colleen makes more money than Wayne does? Are you sure about that one?

One of my best mates is a Utd fan, and my current boss is too, neither of them rate Rooney that highly. I've heard this before from Utd fans I know, is this a commonly held belief by them? I find the viewpoint bizarre, but they're adamant he's not that good

I find it bizarre people think he actually cares much about Everton to the point where he would come back. He left for titles and money, fairplay. But he's a multi millionaire and doesn't need any more money......BUT.....I am convinced that he would rather go to the MLS and do a Frank Lampard/David Beckham rather than go back to Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.