Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s easy to blame the defending, which was absolutely shambolic, however they were there for the taking in that second half. We shower little urgency, little fight, little determination, a lot of them looked half arsed or ghosted around. Most importantly we looked absolutely void of ideas or any form of working system to break them down and demolish them like any other top club playing against tosh opposition would do. Stems from the manager.
Same as last season when we played Guaye and Morgan, now Delph and Morgan, it simply does not work...

Awful game,midfield of one,I'd rather play an under 18 player than Schniederlin,they had a player coming back after 9 months out that didnt even have to break a sweat,Walcott is never the answer even if the question is name a player called Walcott he would still be the wrong choice,just give us 50 points a season and a bye to the next round of cup competitions and we can all forget weekends

Quite frankly that was a tippy tappy crappy disgraceful performance

Sick if it!

Unfortunately you'll need to get used to it. I get the feeling moise Kean isn't what we were perhaps expecting and having lost gueye and zouma this is definitely a weaker side this season. I fully expect results like today's to happen very often

Just knew.....deep down, we’d cock this up....didn’t say it out loud....but just knew....

I’m not a negative person by nature but I struggle with this club because we just crash and burn in such great style!

That's the bitter sweet price of addiction to a football club. Once hooked as a kid, it's impossible to later on genuinely become detached to lean years and losses.

Only fans of ManC and Real Madrid can be happy 95% of the time, through mega spending, buying all the trophies out there and at the same time rarely suffering setbacks in matches to underdogs (Norwich being the exception that proves the rule).

Awaits all of the cry arsing threads to appear saying how we're gonna get relegated.
I wouldn't be at all surprised if we are rubbing shoulders with the dog fighters at the end of the season . The lack of passion displayed by the players deserve it . Nevermind , they still get their pay . Good for them.

Gonna get toxic later
Its embarrassing really. Grown men filling their adult nappies over us going to Bournemouth with our away record and not winning. I cant believe many were expecting us to win, I know I wasnt.

I thought there was some good things in there but not starting Kean and missing Gomes really hurt us. Iwobi looks a brilliant signing.

Status
Not open for further replies.