Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Just knew.....deep down, we’d cock this up....didn’t say it out loud....but just knew....

I’m not a negative person by nature but I struggle with this club because we just crash and burn in such great style!

I just don’t understand why we fall to pieces away from home, every season for the last 3-4 years it’s been the same, we were never this bad under Moyes were we?
We pretty much were, but what we did was go out not believing we could get anything, so if we somehow get a goal - sit back and defend for the rest of the game. Even if it's 1 minute in.

No disrespect to Hull, but that was Silvas level, even without us turning his head at Watford he wouldn’t have lasted long there. Also let’s do what lampard is doing throw some hungry youngsters in as out so called good players aren’t good enough.
I remember when we did that last. A young Barkley, Lukaku & Deulofeu, young Stones at the back as well mind you. That 2013/14 team and season had so much promise. We've been turd ever since.

The 3 away games we've had were all thought to be winnable. One point. Absolutely not good enough.

It’s easy to blame the defending, which was absolutely shambolic, however they were there for the taking in that second half. We shower little urgency, little fight, little determination, a lot of them looked half arsed or ghosted around. Most importantly we looked absolutely void of ideas or any form of working system to break them down and demolish them like any other top club playing against tosh opposition would do. Stems from the manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.