Match Thread AFC Bournemouth v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you go to school lad ? Can,t spell AND thinks FIVE DECADES is 120 years! Piece of advice ~ Don,t go near Brexit! Theres already enough Numpty,s already involved in it. Waiting for LIKES on this one !!!!!!!!

Calls out someone over spelling, puts commas in place of apostrophes, capitalises 4 words and overuses exclamation points

Calls out someone over spelling, puts commas in place of apostrophes, capitalises 4 words and overuses exclamation points

Don't forget he joined April first and his name alludes to grass greener on the other side and then make of it what you will.

That was a bitterly, bitterly disappointing defeat, just like against Aston Villa. And as we are susceptible to lapses in concentration in virtually every game we play in, I can see at least another 10-15 defeats coming despite us being clearly the better team on the day. We are, for the most part, neat in possession and are decent at attacking from the full backs through to getting the ball into the box -- but that's where it all falls apart.

Also the sheer refusal of our players to simply take a punt or make an effort from outside of the box is a joke. I was gobsmacked when Richarlison had a go, and look, he nearly scored a fantastic goal! You'd hope the manager is pointing that out to them today in training, but you know he won't even be encouraging them to test the keeper from range. That said, would you trust our players to be following up any spills from the goalkeeper? I know I wouldn't!

To think it was just a fortnight ago when Everton's social media pages were crammed full of pictures of Keane and Mina with things like "Secretaries of Defence" next to it, etc. It's as laughable as when we put a bloomin' mural to Martinez on the stadium after one decent season -- sort it out Everton!!

So the morning after and the sun still shines at least.

Prediction for next week. We will batter Sheff Utd, the players will look like they’re arsed and all will be forgiven.
Hiding the fact that Silva hasn’t got a clue until the next away game of course.
How hard can it be to set a team up that’s full of pace to hit sides on the break.

How hard is it to see that playing a high pressing game but with 2 defensive midfielders won’t work. The attacking players and defensive players are miles away from each other. There’s a huge gap in between them to be exploited. Bournemouth are a poor side and beat us because of our set up and lack of motivation, there’s only one man who is responsible for both.

Can't really blame him for any of the goals. But you'd hope he'd bail you out on at least one of the occasions. The second one he could have saved imo.

I've just seen it again. He's got no chance mate. With any of them.

The second one, Delph gets his body position all wrong. Pickford has actually come out to close the angle, but Delph's deflection completely takes it away from him.

I've just seen it again. He's got no chance mate. With any of them.

The second one, Delph gets his body position all wrong. Pickford has actually come out to close the angle, but Delph's deflection completely takes it away from him.

I'm not blaming Pickford. I blame Delph entirely. I just wish Pickford could have pulled off a blinder for one of them because we needed all the help we could get

I'm not blaming Pickford. I blame Delph entirely. I just wish Pickford could have pulled off a blinder for one of them because we needed all the help we could get

I'm really p**** at Silva, mate.

He's a decent manager and I firmly believe a very good coach. But his inability to change things (away from home in the main) is a real cause for concern.

It also shows just how much Brands' failures in the window this season could well haunt us in both attack and defence.

It's not the end of the world after a defeat. But it's the manner of the goals conceded and the fact it was so predictable.

We were definitely on top in t he game for large chunks, but bar the goal and Richarlison's pot shot, only tested Ramsdale twice. It's not good enough.

And when you are on top, as we were, for 20 minutes at the start of the second half, you should be bringing on subs then to add impetus to your attack.

I'm really p**** at Silva, mate.

He's a decent manager and I firmly believe a very good coach. But his inability to change things (away from home in the main) is a real cause for concern.

It also shows just how much Brands' failures in the window this season could well haunt us in both attack and defence.

It's not the end of the world after a defeat. But it's the manner of the goals conceded and the fact it was so predictable.

We were definitely on top in t he game for large chunks, but bar the goal and Richarlison's pot shot, only tested Ramsdale twice. It's not good enough.

And when you are on top, as we were, for 20 minutes at the start of the second half, you should be bringing on subs then to add impetus to your attack.

I'm losing faith in him pretty quickly tbh. I hate watching us in away games doing exactly the same thing over and over with no real point to any of it.

I just think he's a bit out of his depth. Obsessed with posession and "controlling a game" when in fact his tactics make us dead easy to play against. The more ball we have the more susceptible we are and that can't be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.