2017/18 Ademola Lookman

Status
Not open for further replies.

good on him for taking the opportunity. to be fair im glad he went, gained so much more than he would of by staying. with the mess our club are in i doubt he would of made a difference to our position in the table and he probably escaped career ending detrimental effects.

good on him for taking the opportunity. to be fair im glad he went, gained so much more than he would of by staying. with the mess our club are in i doubt he would of made a difference to our position in the table and he probably escaped career ending detrimental effects.

I agree, he wasn’t good enough to start here, the games he did he spent more time tracking back than going forward. Allardyce didn’t fancy him, going on loan abroad will have turned him into a man. That experience will benefit him so much, wherever he ends up. No matter what we think, he wouldn’t have had a chance in this team/formation to play the way he does on loan. 6 months on the bench or 10/20 mins under SAM would have ruined him.

Reactions: dav
I agree, he wasn’t good enough to start here, the games he did he spent more time tracking back than going forward. Allardyce didn’t fancy him, going on loan abroad will have turned him into a man. That experience will benefit him so much, wherever he ends up. No matter what we think, he wouldn’t have had a chance in this team/formation to play the way he does on loan. 6 months on the bench or 10/20 mins under SAM would have ruined him.

Wasn't good enough to start here but somehow good enough to play for better team in a league he doesn't even know?

Status
Not open for further replies.