Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of the time, I find the abuse pretty amusing - it's mainly light hearted and fun - even when it sounds serious. However, there are a handful on here who contribute nothing other than abuse. Its nothing more than tedious and you learn to flick past their contributions. They follow one another around into threads, and once one or two start, there's a pack action. There are a couple who follow them around, never starting it but looking all brave joining in from the back too.

I think they see it as banter and light hearted fun, rather than anything malicious. At least I hope they do, because it's really laughably embarrassing if they're seriously trying to bully somebody through a computer screen!

There are a handful on here who contribute nothing other than abuse. Its nothing more than tedious and you learn to flick past their contributions. They follow one another around into threads, and once one or two start, there's a pack action. There are a couple who follow them around, never starting it but looking all brave joining in from the back too.

I think they see it as banter and light hearted fun, rather than anything malicious. At least I hope they do, because it's really laughably embarrassing if they're seriously trying to bully somebody through a computer screen!
Names Chris,give us names

Most of the time, I find the abuse pretty amusing - it's mainly light hearted and fun - even when it sounds serious. However, there are a handful on here who contribute nothing other than abuse. Its nothing more than tedious and you learn to flick past their contributions. They follow one another around into threads, and once one or two start, there's a pack action. There are a couple who follow them around, never starting it but looking all brave joining in from the back too.

Sounds like a Clique, that.

Can't I say what i think with out personal abuse i have watched everton for 50year and watched other all type of foot ball i personal don't like vardy as person and i thought Maguire was a good player and came from Sheffield its like jagielka.the forum seem to be getting like a platform to atack others and players if they don't agree with opinion .we're all everton fans more football talk not abuse please
I think what you're saying is "let's not make scapegoats"?

Those who have eyes can see for themselves.

Pointless giving names as we all view things from different standpoints. Some may agree with a list, some may disagree. It's not something I can be bothered arguing over tbh .
come on buddy u are no coward give us those names so we can scrutinize them.

Can't I say what i think with out personal abuse i have watched everton for 50year and watched other all type of foot ball i personal don't like vardy as person and i thought Maguire was a good player and came from Sheffield its like jagielka.the forum seem to be getting like a platform to atack others and players if they don't agree with opinion .we're all everton fans more football talk not abuse please

I think there is a report function to let a member of the admin know if you feel abused by other posters.

Don't let it bother you mate. It's the internet and it's full of berks.

Status
Not open for further replies.