Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baschurch blue

Player Valuation: £225k
Can't I say what i think with out personal abuse i have watched everton for 50year and watched other all type of foot ball i personal don't like vardy as person and i thought Maguire was a good player and came from Sheffield its like jagielka.the forum seem to be getting like a platform to atack others and players if they don't agree with opinion .we're all everton fans more football talk not abuse please

My eyes sometimes glaze over reading the invective. But for certain posters, myself included :

tumblr_m8wwyvKgNq1re1unco1_250.gif

Can't I say what i think with out personal abuse i have watched everton for 50year and watched other all type of foot ball i personal don't like vardy as person and i thought Maguire was a good player and came from Sheffield its like jagielka.the forum seem to be getting like a platform to atack others and players if they don't agree with opinion .we're all everton fans more football talk not abuse please
I want to stick my penis in your toaster while the kettle watches.

IMG_4602.JPG

Koff ye massive cockwomble.

Status
Not open for further replies.