Abuse

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't I say what i think with out personal abuse i have watched everton for 50year and watched other all type of foot ball i personal don't like vardy as person and i thought Maguire was a good player and came from Sheffield its like jagielka.the forum seem to be getting like a platform to atack others and players if they don't agree with opinion .we're all everton fans more football talk not abuse please

It is all part of the fun.

Besides, it is character building.

GOT will make a man of you ;)

(with due deference to @LinekersLegs @Anna and our other female friends :blush:)

Can't I say what i think with out personal abuse i have watched everton for 50year and watched other all type of foot ball i personal don't like vardy as person and i thought Maguire was a good player and came from Sheffield its like jagielka.the forum seem to be getting like a platform to atack others and players if they don't agree with opinion .we're all everton fans more football talk not abuse please
**swings in** hey buddy can u point me in the direction of this abuse as i am the forum guardian and will do a thorough analysis b4 CRUSHING someone. thanks. alternatively there is a report button under posts so you can let www.grandoldteam.coms finest let you know if some punks are beating down on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.