2023/24 Abdoulaye Doucoure

Unsure on the yellows.

They'll hope to get Doucs back sooner but it's come at the worst time possible really.

The good thing is there's a 10 day break after Palace cup match. I suspect he'll be out there in the Villa match as there may also be a further two and a half week break after that one depending on the cup result so feels worth it against one of the best performing midfield units in the league this season.

If not then I've said before I think it needs to be Danjuma, McNeill and Harrison in whatever order off the main CF. Danjuma is getting a few sub cameos again so would like to think he's training a bit harder behind the scenes to give Dyche something to think about over xmas.

If the rumours were true, he wont be back till early new year, then he needs to train before hes classed as been ready. Dyche may play the game of like above saying the injury needs to settle down, instead of coming out and saying he's out the rumoured 3/4 weeks (or saying however long it is)

He was out eating in our village tonight and was moving freely according to my neighbour who was on the next table so perhaps it’s not all that bad? We badly missed The Duke last night.