2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd sell I like him and he has been a decent buy but he hasn't looked that good since last season couldn be age catching up with him now as he relies on physicality and driving forward and he isn't getting the attacking role here. We can replace with someone more creative in the 8

….this time last season he was a key player for us, then Onana & Gueye were signed pushing him down the pecking order. I still think he’s a decent back-up because he offers ‘legs’ when many of our central midfielders don’t have that energy & powers of recovery.

Possession is very hit and miss, but his strengths are more about what he brings when he doesn’t have the ball. I wouldn’t be surprised if Lampard triggers his contract extension but he might find an offer difficult to turn down if it allows more monies to spend.

still chips in a few goals whereas our other midfielders dont.

That was with us as the buying club will to pay an inflated price.
Hang on...... Doesn't Bill the crack negotiator do our deals?

@4737carlin care to explain how your boss has got a great deal for Everton over the past........ I dunno.... 5 years or so? Now he's spending someone else's money he's less concerned about value sit would seem.

Cmon Prenno, earn your December wage with a staunch defence.

If we're lucky, someone will take his wages on until his contract runs out in the summer.

I doubt anyone is going to pay a fee for him. He's garbage.

Status
Not open for further replies.