2022/23 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seeing as a mutual contract termination would likely be deemed an excellent business move by Everton, literally any amount of money, if offered for his services, should be snapped up without hesitation.

I think when you look at our squad, I don’t see how we can afford to let him go, we play with 3 midfielders and we have 5 fit, with garner out for a while. He’s a box to box player and we will need him this season. The idea that we would let him leave for free seems insane

Hes a player I like and don’t want to loose mate, think he’s awfully underatted.

Agreed though id sell in order to rebuild.

Theres always some nincompoops that have a lack of basic football knowledge who dont rate him though...

Seeing as a mutual contract termination would likely be deemed an excellent business move by Everton, literally any amount of money, if offered for his services, should be snapped up without hesitation.

I think when you look at our squad, I don’t see how we can afford to let him go, we play with 3 midfielders and we have 5 fit, with garner out for a while. He’s a box to box player and we will need him this season. The idea that we would let him leave for free seems insane

It is insane...surely no one would post that they'd take "literally any money" for him.

That would be very peculiar indeed...

Agreed though id sell in order to rebuild.

Theres always some nincompoops that have a lack of basic football knowledge who dont rate him though...

It is insane...surely no one would post that they'd take "literally any money" for him.

Hes rubbish.

I would take 20p for him.

Honestly utter garbo.

Why?

And what about Tom Davies? Would you keep him and let him run his contract down, or accept "any amount of money" which would surely be much, much better business for Everton?

Same with Alli.

Three crap players who offer absolutely nothing at all.

Hes a player I like and don’t want to loose mate, think he’s awfully underatted.

Give him a proper manager to work with and he's a good player - was fantastic under Ancelotti and spearheaded us under Benitez in which our form dipped under both when he was oot injured.

Shameful if we sell him but the novice manager of ours doesn't know what to do with him (or half the squad).

Give him a proper manager to work with and he's a good player - was fantastic under Ancelotti and spearheaded us under Benitez in which our form dipped under both when he was oot injured.

Shameful if we sell him but the novice manager of ours doesn't know what to do with him (or half the squad).
He’s got 6 months left, we’ll either get a small fee now or lose him for nothing in the summer, nothing to do with how Lampard uses him so jib the needless jab at him again

He’s a good player mate, he’s made a great contribution here in the couple of years he’s been here, he covered every blade of grass in the run in last year and he cared, I want players like that at this club, eating cake is soon forgotten.

Status
Not open for further replies.