2020/21 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone still giving this lad stick?!

Been sound for me all season, but seemed to be the focus of the boo blerts when we hit the sticky patch when he was doing about 70 different jobs - was never the problem and won't be in future.

Need him now to perform the role he did 2nd half and carry gomes/Sig/whoever until Allan is back.

Well played Doucs.

Had a stellar performance today, I feel his past mediocre showings were due to having a muddled role. For example the one game where he had to cover the right back. When his objectives are clearly defined , that's when he excels.

One booking away from Suspension. Pity Allan didn't get booked before he went off, he's likely out a few games.

Any player with four or less bookings will see their card count return to zero on December 31. This will not affect players with five or more yellow cards, who will have to wait for the next reset, which is scheduled to take place on the second Sunday of April.

Should be fine for Allan and the rest.

I think he will do ok as a 6 but will definitely need to stay disciplined. My only concern is Sigurdsson and Gomes will not offer him enough support.

Status
Not open for further replies.