2020/21 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was quality today again.

Did one pass that will get overlooked just before our third goal I think it was where he gave the eyes that he was going to pass it to Coleman, it was an obvious pass but instead he fired a no look pass to Calvert Lewin on the edge of the box instead. Doesn't sound like much but I love a bit of variety in our passing like that, really caught West Brom off guard.
It’s subtle things like that which stick out to me. He obviously wasn’t involved as heavily as he was in Spurs, but for the most part the passing was quality across the pitch. I didn’t see a weak link putting in wimpy passes like Mo Schneiderlin or anything like that. It’s a collective

The lads have a job of work in the midfield next week, the Palace midfield is a savy, expierenced, any one, with two of the best pressers in the league of JI’m my McCarthy and McCarther, they made children out of the Utd centre field yesterday.

Be a tough battle in the engine room next week. Be a real test.

The lads have a job of work in the midfield next week, the Palace midfield is a savy, expierenced, any one, with two of the best pressers in the league of JI’m my McCarthy and McCarther, they made children out of the Utd centre field yesterday.

Be a tough battle in the engine room next week. Be a real test.

United's midfield was so lightweight. They don't have any real combative players in there.
They have added more of the same with van de Beek.

Allan and Doucoure should match up well with the Palace James', whilst we have the stardust James to make the difference.

United's midfield was so lightweight. They don't have any real combative players in there.
They have added more of the same with van de Beek.

Allan and Doucoure should match up well with the Palace James', whilst we have the stardust James to make the difference.

Utd have some very decent midfielders mate. They aren’t used to being pressed. McCarthy and McArthur absolutely destroyed them yesterday, just knocking them off their grove, was a masterclass.

They will try the same next week and we will have a battle, you need to win the battle before you can impose your quality. I think it’s a big test for our midfield and system next week. They will target Jamo and snap at his heels to.

It’s nice to see Jimmy Mc doing well at Palace he looked his old pre injury self yesterday, when hes like that he’s a top midfielder.

Utd have some very decent midfielders mate. They aren’t used to being pressed. McCarthy and McArthur absolutely destroyed them yesterday, just knocking them off their grove, was a masterclass.

They will try the same next week and we will have a battle, you need to win the battle before you can impose your quality. I think it’s a big test for our midfield and system next week. They will target Jamo and snap at his heels to.

It’s nice to see Jimmy Mc doing well at Palace he looked his old pre injury self yesterday, when hes like that he’s a top midfielder.

you can bet Zaha is going to be right up for it to. He’s going to give Mina a proper game

Utd have some very decent midfielders mate. They aren’t used to being pressed. McCarthy and McArthur absolutely destroyed them yesterday, just knocking them off there grove was a masterclass.

Will become the most hated ex player IF he decides to harm our players with high two footed challenge next week.

Loved Jimmy Mac, when fit he was great for us, hope he stays fit with Palace,although that won’t help Everton next week.

100% yellow card rate so far, will need him to be more careful otherwise we'll be stuck playing trash like Davies instead when he's banned.

Will become the most hated ex player IF he decides to harm our players with high two footed challenge next week.

Not sure he’s maliciously dirty player mate, he’s a tough, high energy pressing midfielder more knocking you of your groove and giving little time then a leg snapper.

McArthur the same you know they are around, you have the win the battle, though.

I think next week is going to be tough, wouldn’t be underestimating Palace, Roy is getting a tune out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.