2020/21 Abdoulaye Doucouré

Status
Not open for further replies.
Everything Doucore tried today failed. Just one of those games
I think it happened to a few players, the little things they tried, just wouldn’t fall or sneak through kind of thing. On another day all would have came off. was one of them games. But 3 points which are huge. Thought as usual he got around the pitch and was everywhere yet again

He certainly had a bad game tonight, but on reflection he has it in him to do better. That pass near the end could have lost it.

Thought he looked tired. He will need a rest at some point soon but I really think Thursday is the sort of game that will suit him.

I thought that, but he could be, 9 days between games, some players need to be playing games constantly to keep momentum and big gaps don’t suit them. Noticed that with the Duke.

Beginning to accept his shortcomings now as they become more regular...His passing isn't the best,he fluffs simple clearences when defending under pressure and like a rabbit in headlights with a sight of goal.....Nowhere near his best tonight but he was the only midfielder with any energy, got us up the pitch when required and covered a lot of ground....All the good things i've come expect from him...

Love his movement. Just watching him buzz up and down, play one twos and help drive us forward is satisfying. It's also just refreshing to see a midfielder get involved going forward even without much passing ability. He always does well to charge through the channel when forwards drift inside and is a really valuable member of the team's spine IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.